• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I'm wanting to switch my barrel to a 12.5 and I was going to order one off BCM and was curious if they can send it to my home or if it would have to be sent to my local ffl?

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    It's just a "part" they can ship it directly to you. Only the serial numbered part, AR lower receivers for example, have to go through an ffl.

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    It's just a "part" they can ship it directly to you. Only the serial numbered part, AR lower receivers for example, have to go through an ffl.
    This. Unless it's a lower receiver, you can have it shipped to your house. Unless of course we're talking parts of the NFA variety...

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    This. Unless it's a lower receiver, you can have it shipped to your house. Unless of course we're talking parts of the NFA variety...

The only "parts" that are not able to be sent directly to you are silencer parts, or machine gun conversion devices.

Even M16 FCG's can be shipped to someone, though it may be illegal to possess.

An upper or barrel is just parts, and can be shipped to you. It's up to you to make sure you can legally possess it. (ie, you have an AR pistol lower, a registered SBR, or no other AR's).

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom