• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Just bought my lower and within the next week or so will be buying my LPK. I'm looking and researching uppers that I want and am not dead set on one yet. I'm probably going to get a PSA upper to keep everything PSA and Magpul. While researching, I came across a company called DS Arms. I have not hears of them, but they have dirt cheap uppers. For example, they have a 14.5" M4 profile complete upper (sans BCG) for $150. Anyone out there able to vouch for them? If I can get enough people who have good things to say, I might just buy one to test it. Please don't bash it due to the price, I want real world experiences here.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne

Audie Murphy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    59   3   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    Warsaw
    DSA is big in the world of FALS but within the last few years have gotten into AR15. There are some reviews of them on Youtube.The front sight post are not F marked

Lafayette Yeti

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    I got a stripped DSA upper for my build that I finished earlier this year. No complaints. I don't think I have 1,000 rounds through it yet, but seems solid. (That is just the stripped, no idea what their parts are like.)

Top Bottom