WTS/WTT: AR15 3Gun Rifle AR Gold Trigger Carbon Fiber Forearm Burris Optics INDY

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I have the following rifle for sale for $1500 (for everything); it's got a 20" stainless fluted barrell, Clarke carbon fiber forearm, Miculek compensator, Ace stock, AR Gold trigger, chrome bolt, Arredondo magwell, 10 magazines, Vtac adjustable sling, etc. I used it for shooting 3 gun a few times, and it will shoot 1" groups at 100 yards if you'll do your part. Unfortunately, since the caliber isn't allowed at my local range, I'm rarely shooting it. It's been completely reliable, and looks like a new one. Ideally, I'd like to avoid shipping. I live on the Northwest side of Indy and work in Westfield, if that helps. I also travel for work and fun (motorcycling), so don't be afraid to make me an offer; you'll never know if I can meet somewhere without asking.

Here's what I've got:

20141222_130918.jpg

20141222_130927.jpg

20141222_131118.jpg

20141222_131049.jpg

20141222_130908.jpg

20141222_131248.jpg

20141222_131430.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad! I've got the following trade interests, if you're looking to wheel and deal! Likewise, if you'd prefer to only buy the rifle and not the optics, just let me know and we'll see if we can work out a deal. I will not sell the accessories before the gun sells (as I would like to keep it all together as one package) but after the gun is sold, I will consider selling the other items separately.

Electronics Stuff:
    Garmin (GPSMAP, Monterra, Montana, Oregon, etc.)
    Google Nexus 10
    Samsung WB350F Camera

Bike Stuff:
    Gasgas or Sherco Trials Motorcycle
    Honda XR400
    Honda XR250
    Good motorcycle gloves in XXL
    Camelbak Mule
    Offroad motorcycle boots (prefer Sidi Crossfire SRS or TCX Pro in size 46)
    Motorcycle transport from Indy to someplace out West (Colorado, Montana, New Mexico) that I could fly into.

Etiquette:
    If you are interested, please email/PM me to set up a time to meet. When I have posted items for sale in the past, I've received a lot of junk/spam. If you're interested, please use full sentences, don't ask me to text you, etc. It helps me differentiate you from a Russian spammer who wants me to accept Paypal. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I don't want your message to get deleted because I though it was spam. Likewise, if you lowball me an offer, please don't be offended if I don't respond; there are tons of folks that use that tactic, and I don't have the time to respond to each one. If this ad is still up, it is still for sale! If you are a serious buyer that has the money in hand to buy, I'd be happy to work with you.

Thanks again for taking the time to read my ad! Good luck with your search.

Last edited:

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I had someone ask about the brands of the upper and the lower. The lower was built on a Superior arms receiver, as they were drilled for an over travel stop from the factory. Since I added the AR Gold trigger group ($284 on Midway) that stop isn't needed. The upper receiver was built around a DPMS upper receiver, Model 1 sales stainless fluted barrel, and a Clarke carbon fiber handguard.

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I had someone ask about the barrel and the scope:

The barrel is a 20" stainless fluted barrel from Model 1 Sales. It has a 1 in 9 twist. I picked this combination because I wanted some thing that was stiff and light, while being easy to clean and take care of. I knew from experience in competition that it was easy to leave sweaty fingerprints on something, and I didn't want my barrel to have any beauty marks on it.

Regarding the scope, it is a Burris Fullfield 3-9 scope with a 30mm tube and Burris PEPR mount. I used to run a 1.5-6x scope, but since I haven't been shooting 3 Gun lately, I switched to this 3-9 for general plinking. If you'd rather buy it without the scope, please let me know and I'm sure we can work out a deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom