Please reply by conversation.

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    SOLD!
    Sad day today. I have my AR for sale. It's built on a Surplus Arms lower. Palmetto state lower build with the magpul furniture. It's has an A1 upper, Delton lightweight midlength barrel chambered in 5.56. Magpul handguard, Rainier Arms thunderbolt carrier group, and Bravo company GF chargin handle with medium latch. Awesome rifle, but I flipped my car last night and need a replacement to get to work. Includes 200rnds Tula 223 ammo, 20 rounds hornady zombie max 55gr, 20 rounds hornady tap, and two 20 rnd magpul mags. Wanting 750 but will entertain reasonable offers. No trades unless its for a vehicle in which case I will add cash. Call or text or PM 8six0seven0one8five8two. Face to face Boonville/warrick county, I cannot travel.
    A4A352BA-511C-4DB2-9C75-A6C9DEE445F5-4200-000003F3E1456396.jpg

And this is why I can't travel/must sell
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdzgfAEvllo&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    ETA: It is all FDE MOE furniture, only 600 rounds down the pipe, don't let the phone number put you off, I am a new resident to IN and will provide my ID for your veriation purposes, I do wish to see yours, however, I will not record anything and do not need to see a LTCH. This is America last time I checked. Also, I am flexible and in a pickle so the price is negotiable.

Last edited:

civicisaye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2012
    Evansville
    BTT Please don't ask for my bottom line. If you are interested, shoot me an offer and we can take it from there. I need to sell but I don't need to get screwed. Thanks for looking.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom