• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    Hi, I am going to be trading a guy my AK74 for his AR15....MP4. I have never heard of this and i cant seem to find one on the internet for the live of me. Does anyone know if this is a real rifle. He said it's Military Police 4 which may very well be true but its just weird i cant find on on google. So if you could help a brother out lol that would be great. Thanks Brian.

Glockster1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    No he does have one of those for sale also but he said this is a mp4 military police 4 what could i ask him to be able to see exactly what this is???

Glockster1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    This is what his ad says................i have for sale a ar15 with 16 brl,30 rd clip barrel is made by bushmaster lower receceiver is a double D, it is in excellant shape also i have sw mp15 975 have colt clip for it , 825 for mp4 and 975 for sw

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    bushmaster barrel with doublestar lower..... sounds like a build to me... and he is calling magazines clips... i would deal with caution with this guy.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Sounds like an AR15 in what I would think of as an M4 configuation. 16 inch barrel, flash surpressor, adjustable stock. If I were you I would want to look at it before trading. As far as being a military or police AR, it may be that it is marked as Law Enforcement Only. Throwback to the Clinton years when such things were evil and not for the sheeple to own.

Glockster1990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2009
    I don't think it is a typo because i asked him what MP4 ment??? He said it means Military Police 4. :dunno: I really appericate all your guys help. He has stop responding to me i think i might be asking to many questions and he knows that im not dumb. All well though

Redemption

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Double star makes great lowers, I've built several on this lower. It is a Frankenstein rifle if that matters.:rolleyes: Those sound like good components so if you aren't hung up on one name then it is worth a look.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Hi, I am going to be trading a guy my AK74 for his AR15....MP4. I have never heard of this and i cant seem to find one on the internet for the live of me. Does anyone know if this is a real rifle. He said it's Military Police 4 which may very well be true but its just weird i cant find on on google. So if you could help a brother out lol that would be great. Thanks Brian.

Tell him you are no longer interested and trade with someone on this forum who actually knows what an AR is. :yesway::twocents:

caneman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Lagrange County
    Since I'm ignorant about AR's what I'm going to say is literally pulled out of my ear.

My grandson is in training at Ft. Leonard Wood in a M/P Battalion, right now, and he told me on the phone a couple of weeks ago that they shot for qualification with an MP-4 so apparently the military uses the designation, at least in some circumstances.

I can't find the differences in a rifle, carbine, mp-4, 308 receiver vs. 223 reciever, different configurations etc. If there is an understandable dictionary of terms I haven't found it. :dunno:

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Since I'm ignorant about AR's what I'm going to say is literally pulled out of my ear.

My grandson is in training at Ft. Leonard Wood in a M/P Battalion, right now, and he told me on the phone a couple of weeks ago that they shot for qualification with an MP-4 so apparently the military uses the designation, at least in some circumstances.

I can't find the differences in a rifle, carbine, mp-4, 308 receiver vs. 223 reciever, different configurations etc. If there is an understandable dictionary of terms I haven't found it. :dunno:
    He probably said MP5. It's not an AR, but sometimes MPs train with them.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    shooter521
    Certified Glock Nut
    supporter.gif

moderator.gif

reputation_bronzestar.gif