• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    I do have an ALG act trigger with the JP springs and I really like it, I did have light primer strikes with the yellow hammer spring but switch to the red one and worked well with 0 problems.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    Little off topic, but is there a particular retail place you would suggest to go and try a few? Id like to play with a few! 230$ish on a trigger is a bit much to just buy a random trigger with good reviews.

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    I run a flat CMC and I like the small kick out at the bottom as it serves as a reference point which aids in putting my finger in the same place every time. That said, it makes little difference in the grand scheme of things as I shoot a curved trigger just fine. Triggers are largely personal preference, I've never felt a Geissele trigger that I felt was worth the money.

You stole my opinion! Somebody call a cop.

This is exactly why I choose the CMC tigger myself... Awsome AR trigger BTW.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    I have a Timney trigger that is slightly curved, and flat on my 1911s.

my trigger finger has been broken a couple of times and it isn't crooked but is slightly twisted (if I point straight my fingernail and first joint is at about 1:00
    it's a long story

most curved triggers are difficult for me to be very accurate.

Last edited:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I have a CMC and an American Gold. The American Gold is ridiculously awesome for a super-accurate rifle. The CMC isn't quite as good, but it's very good. The CMC is probably a better value at about half the price. I have an AR that I wanted to be top of the line, so I bought the best AR trigger that exists for it.

Top Bottom