• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Finally started my AR9 build today. I ended up going with a dedicated lower from New Frontier Armory. It seems to be very good quality in that its a billet lower with the mag release already installed. An the best part it takes Glock mags, but the one down side is that it doesn't have last round hold open. I guess its not the end of the world but it would have been nice, but from what I've read they are going to have a upper receiver that incorporates the bolt hold open feature into it. So I guess Ill grab onto one of those when they come out and swap my existing upper. Just wish Id read into them a little more first and found that out, but over all I'm very happy with it and not to mention they had $15 off to honor Dianne Feinstein, :laugh: :laugh: So how could I not get one when they were offering that! LOL

G%20lower_zpsbfgk5nuu.jpg

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I have numerous Colt Style mags, my Quarter Circle 10 dedicated lower is supposed to hit lgs today. Have upper, just ordered FF Rail, going to send payment to TROS today for 9mm barrel with 3-lug mount. Hope to Form1 filled out & sent out by Tuesday.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Good deal, I hope to have the rest of my parts ordered in a the next couple of weeks. Gonna have to pick up a few more 33rd sticks for this lower but Im getting very excited Ive wanted one of these 9mm ARs for a while. I think their just to much fun.

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County

Here are three of my babies. First is a Black Dawn Armory .300BLK with a Thompson Machine Isis-2 in .300BLK but the middle is my wifes AR9 from Thompson Machine with a Thompson Machine Isis-2 sound suppressor in 9MM and on the far right is a Thompson Machine AR9 that I converted to .40S&W also with an Isis-2 suppressor in .40SW.

.300 barrel is 10.5", 9MM barrel is 8" and the .40SW barrel is 4".

Very funny guns to shoot!!

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Very nice! My ultimate goal will be to add a pistol caliber can to it as well ans do an SBR. I think Ive made up my mind to go with a 7.5" length barrel.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Finally got it put together the other day! I ran about 200rds through it without a hitch. All I can say is man this thing is fun. Wish Id built one a long time ago.

AR9mm_zps6lpjsg03.jpg

Top Bottom