• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The Gardners (Motley Fool) have always been promoting BW3 as a good stock... and they've been right. I always passed on investing in it because, well, I just plain don't like the place. The wings are always scrawny and service mediocre.

The fact that they serve Pepsi is another strike against them.

This is the only time you should order Pepsi:

[video=youtube;8iJF0UuyG_k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iJF0UuyG_k[/video]

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The punchline was "I'll have a Coke!"... not "I'll have a Pepsi!"

Coke > Pepsi

Always.
    +1, Coke is always greater than Pepsi, when was the last time you were in a bar and someone ordered a Beam and Pepsi, or Whiskey and Slice? Coke and Sprite, with an occasional root beer or orange soda! Everything else is worshipping a false god.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    +1, Coke is always greater than Pepsi, when was the last time you were in a bar and someone ordered a Beam and Pepsi, or Whiskey and Slice? Coke and Sprite, with an occasional root beer or orange soda! Everything else is worshipping a false god.

Dr. Pepper

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Actually.. . . . . Root Beer and Spiced Rum are DAYUM good!!

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I hope they adopt a business model that resembles the original. Order at the counter, take your ticket, go to bar, order your own beverage, find seat, wait for your number. The day they hired ding bat wait staff and added a bunch of crap to the menu was the day BDubs died, happened in the early 2000’s.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    The Elkhart B dubs has went down hill pretty fast since opening about a year ago.

I was in a hurry to get to a meeting after grabbing a quick bite to eat. The waitress was across the restaurant not paying any attention to me because she was sitting at a table eating. It really sucks when you can’t get served because a server is eating.

That must be why a well run restaurant won’t let their employees eat or drink in the customer area.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Boneless for spice, bone in for flavor. Are you guys not serious about your wings? When i hit BW3 i get mango habanero, spicy garlic, thai curry and the hottest blazin. If you get blazin bone-in say goodnight to your lips. If im doing bone in then its the same order minus blazin add mango habanero.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Boneless for spice, bone in for flavor. Are you guys not serious about your wings? When i hit BW3 i get mango habanero, spicy garlic, thai curry and the hottest blazin. If you get blazin bone-in say goodnight to your lips. If im doing bone in then its the same order minus blazin add mango habanero.

gsCnu3C.gif

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    B dubs put up a big sign that says NO GUNS WELCOME. That was a few years ago...they sucked then, I imagine they still suck and Arby must have more cash than functioning brain cells to pay 2.4 Billion for a dump like BW3. Their money, their choice...I'll make sure to still stay away. Triple Play BBQ in Franklin Indiana has the best wings in the known universe, and they don't have a problem with someone carrying legally.

Top Bottom