Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Peepless Archery Sight for Bow Hunters

ONLY $219

perrys_no_peep_1001001.gif

"How it works"​
    * The magic of Perrys No Peep relies in the green alignment pin located aft of the bow riser.​
    * After sighting in Perrys No Peep, the archer will see a dot-to-dot view of the green alignment pin and green target pin at full draw.​
    * PNP will lock the archer into consistent,​
    accurate shooting form every time!​
    * When aiming with the longer range pins​

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Cool. I'd like to try one out to see how I liked it. I really like my excell sites, I wonder if I could add the peep replacement pin to my existing site assembly?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Cool. I'd like to try one out to see how I liked it. I really like my excell sites, I wonder if I could add the peep replacement pin to my existing site assembly?

did you see the set up? It had a fore pin and aft (either side of the bow body separated by about 6"s or so).... you had to align them up for pitch and yaw (I hope I got that right)

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    It's a neat idea, but I'm guessing the peep is more accurate.... longer sight radius and all.

I agree. Just like pistols, an 8 3/8" barrel is going to be more accurate then a 2 1/2".

Still a neat idea though. But in the end, a bow can only be as accurate as the shooter, no matter what kind of sight he or she is using. I say try as many as you can and use the one that works best for you.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Actually I got a hind site today from a buddy that picked up an extra one a show over the winter. I installed it and just shot about 25 arrows with it. I really like it and it should help me shoot tighter groups as it forces your mechanics to be right. With me it helped the keep my wrist in the proper position. I am pretty excited about using this now. I removed my kisser button too.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom