• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    It ain't public but there is a nice range south of Danville - just south of Twin Bridges Golf Course. It's a membership club - annual dues are $100. Has a clubhouse with an indoor range - you can shoot up to 30 yards. Has an outdoor practice range with target butts set at 20, 30, 40, and 50 yards. Has a field archery course that is set up over approx 5 acres with targets from 10 ft out to 85 yards. The name of the club is Pinehill Archery.

If you went there 10 times that would be $10 a visit.

Glock_Man_21

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 1, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks everyone for your help, it is very much appreciated. I think I'm going to check out Pinehill as it is only 10 minutes from me.

sugarcreekbrass

Expert
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 29, 2015
    West central
    Pinehill is a nice place. It's been a while but you can just show up on days they have shoots. They also offered different memberships. One was for outdoor use only, the other allowing you to shoot the indoor range. If I was only 10 min away, I would become a member.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Pine hill is awesome. If you want to just check it out next Saturday the 23rd is an open to the public 3D shoot. If you're on Facebook you can follow them there as that is updated more than their website.

http://www.facebook.com/pinehillarchery

It is like $105 bucks for a family membership to indoor and outdoor. Well worth it.

Top Bottom