Are 40 mm m193 tp grenade launcher grenades illegal??

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    Found a great potential buy, I don't posess them yet but I could buy 3 of these unfired in perfect shape. Thinking about how it would be an awesome collectors item.

Educate me brothers on the legality and the value. You have never let me down yet

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Never heard of that model designation. I know the fragmentation rounds are destructive devices. The chalk practice rounds and flares are not by the way I hear. Be careful and make sure these haven't fallen off a truck if you know what I mean.

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    It's 918 tp !!! Auto correct on my phone messed me up again!! Now I'm going to be doing push-ups !! All night to get my info!! Dang!!!

4PWW9

Marksman
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Mishawaka
    While the M918 40x53mm rounds do not contain enough energetic material to meet the BATFE definition of a Destructive Device, the point detonating fuze does, as mechanical fuzes are listed on the BATFE restricted explosive components ruling made after 9/11. You do see these type rounds available from time to time, but most are surely Government Property and are subject to confiscation.

Top Bottom