• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The boy and I went to the range today to find out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRxfwEWLed4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRxfwEWLed4[/ame]

Was pretty fun.

45lcrevolver

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Aug 2, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Wow when the video first started I thought: man this guy has money to spare, lol but then realize it was just the sideplate lmao. Nice test. We should se if windows are bullet proof.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I could do a full one if people want. It's just messier that way and sometimes the internal plastics catch on fire as rounds pass through.

The day of hard drives was messy enough but I will spare a unit heading off for scrap and do a round 2 with centerfire rounds (.223, 7.62x39 and 7.62x51) if people are interested.

Give me a couple of weeks on that.

As for the other kind of Apples, done that already: Link Here.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I for one am GLAD you didn't shoot the entire Mac. They are worth far too much money, even as PARTS...to be wasted that way.

I just bought my daughter a macbook pro to replace her 4 year old macbook...and we have been offered over $500 for her old one (keeping it for wife).

they hold their value well, for a computer that is....

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I could do a full one if people want. It's just messier that way and sometimes the internal plastics catch on fire as rounds pass through.

The day of hard drives was messy enough but I will spare a unit heading off for scrap and do a round 2 with centerfire rounds (.223, 7.62x39 and 7.62x51) if people are interested.

Give me a couple of weeks on that.

As for the other kind of Apples, done that already: Link Here.

And for the finale you should put some Tannerite inside the computer so the unknowing viewer thinks you have explosive .223 rounds. :ar15:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Ok, I have secured 3 for testing.
    They are of no value, so do not fret.
    I should be able to test these inside of the next week or so. They are gonna be a pain to drag down range.

Techres

P.S. Tannerite is not an option because I have no place to do it at. Given a location, I would supply machines, ammo, and place an order for the tannerite...

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Ok, I have secured 3 for testing.
    They are of no value, so do not fret.
    I should be able to test these inside of the next week or so. They are gonna be a pain to drag down range.

Techres

P.S. Tannerite is not an option because I have no place to do it at. Given a location, I would supply machines, ammo, and place an order for the tannerite...

See now you are going to make me have to make a phone call to see if it's alright to blow up some Tannerite out where I shoot at. :rockwoot:
    In all seriousness, I am pretty sure I could secure a location outside of town to light off some smallish explosions. Perhaps a small tannerite meet-n-shoot could be put together. :D

Top Bottom