Are Democrats Planning a Post-Election Coup?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    There are news stories everywhere about how liberals are buying guns and ammo... I guess this puts those stories in an entirely new light.

So, they're embracing the 2A, why is that necessarily nefarious? Things are a bit perilous, and people are opening their eyes to the value of protecting themselves. More gun owners, regardless of politics, is a good thing, IMHO.

OK I see a small bit of your point but damnit man. City's are burning. People are dying. Police depts are being defunded and violence is rising everywhere. Police are being ambushed for fracking sport. Our Derm (dumb ass) mayor allowed our fair city to be destroyed. White folks are being beat down and then charged with a crime if they defend themselves. Are you really that blind to what is going on in the world. We had BLM march past our freaking house man. In Fracking speedway for crap sake. Do you think conservatives are doing this. Seriously.

Sometimes (this time) you make me nuts with your posts. WTFU. I get the Kut light deal but you aint Kut.

This is why we will loose.

OK mouse has had it. I am out.

Fortunately, we can both express our viewpoints with civility. Differing opinions isn't a bad thing.

My view is things aren't that bad, yet.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    So, they're embracing the 2A, why is that necessarily nefarious? Things are a bit perilous, and people are opening their eyes to the value of protecting themselves. More gun owners, regardless of politics, is a good thing, IMHO.

Fortunately, we can both express our viewpoints with civility. Differing opinions isn't a bad thing.

My view is things aren't that bad, yet.
    I agree with this. Too often I see people who are perfectly fine with white conservatives buying up firearms and ammunition but then have a panic attack if anyone else does, especially liberals. If more liberals buy firearms then that might make them more accepting of them and push some of their gun control measures off their platform.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Nope, they will be just like folks that move from Cali to another state and just vote for the same ole crap. They will do nothing to support eh 2nd A, or any gun rights, and erode them away. Met too many of them over the years. Just add more Rot to it. But.... I have seen a few that turned conservative, and that worked out pretty well.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    My statements are not an indictment of the left or right, just more the society we've become in the last 5-10 years.... and mostly a mid-morning stream of consciousness...

Wrong, we've not become this society. One side has gone crazy, and believe now is the big chance to force their **** on the rest of society. Big difference. Most normal Americans are just as normal as they were 5-10 years ago. I just hope most normal Americans get off their ass and vote this time.

What I saw was ****-ton of posturing, accusations and whining based on an angle they thought might work. What happened? Trump is still president. Just last night, I watched at town hall with a man they called president.

So the attempt to bring down Trump with "Russia" was just posturing and whining huh? No laws were broke? I hope Bill Barr will prove you wrong on this one. And impeachment is just accusations, huh? I think that's serious business. Talk about delusional.

:ugh:

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    If Biden is declared the winner the two party system and the Republic will be at an end and we will see DemocRat rule. They will end the filibuster and rule by fiat as the true tyrants they are at heart. They will end states rights and introduce global subservience. If you have a 401k you didn't make that 401k it will belong to the state. See? We fixed the deficit. And if you don't think Kamala and the D party are not all in on using slave labor to maintain and improve their standard of living you're not paying attention.

So, yeah, if they can't win they try to steal the election.

I agree...I think the Dems will add Puerto Rico and Washington DC as states, adding four more Democrat Senators as well as House members. Stop construction of the border wall, open up immigration, and try and build a super majority of future "I want free stuff" Democrats to keep them in power. THEN will come the attack on our Constitutional rights...

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I agree...I think the Dems will add Puerto Rico and Washington DC as states, adding four more Democrat Senators as well as House members. Stop construction of the border wall, open up immigration, and try and build a super majority of future "I want free stuff" Democrats to keep them in power. THEN will come the attack on our Constitutional rights...
    Definitely agree...history is the best teacher and governments always move towards tyranny or anarchy

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

No, they take your rights first.
    They don't want to be shot at.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I thought working up a real lather started in October.

You boys here for the Early Bird Special?

foam-based-fire-suppression-systems.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I thought working up a real lather started in October.

You boys here for the Early Bird Special?

foam-based-fire-suppression-systems.gif

Why not? The left is still lathering up after 4 years. They never stopped. Of course it gets hard to distinguish between the lather and the foam coming from their mouths.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    There is a difference between "working up a lather" and recognizing the times we are in. Simply running around screaming the sky is falling is more lather.

Stating what seems to be increasingly probable as best as we can tell, and then preparing if that probability should happen is wisdom IMHO.

I think the hardest thing to do is preparing to accept physiologically and to plan for when a shooting war forces people to leave their homes like the last civil war. If that were to happen, how many here have a plan on where and what to do?

Although some will have this figured out, I would hazard to guess that most do not. It does not require a large investment to at least have a plan on where to go and when. Meet family in other states? Take a camper to some secluded spot? Move to another country north, south or overseas? The correct answer will be different for everyone. But I think all should at least war game / plan it out.

Hopefully it is never needed and the plan can be tossed out later on. But if things get bad, having a plan will get you a little bit ahead of the game.

For what is worth, there is some interesting information here......

[video=youtube;0HaXZgPD1VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HaXZgPD1VU[/video]

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    There is a difference between "working up a lather" and recognizing the times we are in. Simply running around screaming the sky is falling is more lather.

Stating what seems to be increasingly probable as best as we can tell, and then preparing if that probability should happen is wisdom IMHO.

I think the hardest thing to do is preparing to accept physiologically and to plan for when a shooting war forces people to leave their homes like the last civil war. If that were to happen, how many here have a plan on where and what to do?

Although some will have this figured out, I would hazard to guess that most do not. It does not require a large investment to at least have a plan on where to go and when. Meet family in other states? Take a camper to some secluded spot? Move to another country north, south or overseas? The correct answer will be different for everyone. But I think all should at least war game / plan it out.

Hopefully it is never needed and the plan can be tossed out later on. But if things get bad, having a plan will get you a little bit ahead of the game.

For what is worth, there is some interesting information here......

[video=youtube;0HaXZgPD1VU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HaXZgPD1VU[/video]

I watched the video...and it is WELL WORTH your time to watch it.

The video spells out all that you see in society today, where it originated, where it's been test-run before and why the Left is doing what they are doing.

It is 45 mins or so, but it will enlighten you and give context for all the nonsense you see today.

Thanks worddoer for posting!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The intent of the thread becomes clearer every day.

Pennsylvania SC rules late ballots must be counted after Election Day.

Michigan judge rules 2 weeks to get ballots in and allows ballot harvesting.

That this is happening in must win states is clear dems are planning on stealing the election...

rarobertson33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Looks like the original article has some legs... Biden has hired Eric Holder the illustrious darling of the DOJ to be on his law team. Sue, obfuscate and delay so that additional mail-in votes can be "found" and entered into the count.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-campaign-lawyers-up-election-court-battles

Fun fun fun coming in November (and beyond)

Seems like the plan. Biden is removed, Harris moves in and then steps aside, unwillingly, and then Crazy Nancy is calling the shots.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Seems like the plan. Biden is removed, Harris moves in and then steps aside, unwillingly, and then Crazy Nancy is calling the shots.

I see a lot of this thinking, here, that Pelosi wants presidential power or to be calling all the shots, but I do not see that even in conservative political circles. Where does this come from?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

― C. S. Lewis

It depends on the over/under for cynicism vs true believer vis a vis Pelosi

MinuteManMike

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Lawrence, IN
    They are going to pull out all the stops on voters fraud, then clog the courts with challenges to try and let the House decide who the new president is. This is our Red October coming up. No hysteria from me, no exaggeration. This is their plan. They have publicly TOLD us their plan. We should listen to them about their intentions.

Top Bottom