• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Does anybody have an Elzetta light mounted on a rifle or even just a hand held that can tell me what they think of it? They seem pretty expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for usually when it comes to things that get mounted on a firearm. Anybody care to share your experience or to recommend something similar/better?

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    I'm looking at getting the Elzetta Charlie with the 900 lumen AVS head. Not using my AR for HD so i'm not worried about blinding myself. Was hoping for the response that you gave, mvician.

NDhunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    North Central IN
    I've got one and I think they are worth every penny.

Just by the construction alone, you can feel it is a sturdy light. I'd put my Elzetta right up there with Surefire in terms of build and reliability. My only question is I'm not sure what your battery life would be like on the 900 lumen head. I get good life out of mine, but it is the super bright beam.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Runtime for the 900 lumen Charlie is 1 hour 45 minutes.
    Runtime for the 650 lumen Bravo 1 hour 30 minutes.

[video=youtube;dIyfbDDKdNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIyfbDDKdNg[/video]

Viper1973

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Elzetta is my go-to flashlight company. Fantastic quality and built like a Sherman tank!

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    we were one of their first dealers. And from day one, they have built very high quality lights. They are also great people that own that company.

We do stock some of their most popular lights, and can order anything you want.

Elzetta

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    I wouldn't say they are superior to Surefire, I'd say comparable.

They have heavier bodies than a Surefire. The standard lights use a Malkoff drop in, which is solid brass, so the whole light is built like a tank.

Surefire has more options for lights as they are a much bigger company. I personally like the Sureifre TIR lens over the Elzetta optics, but I like the Elzetta bodies over the Surefire bodies.

Elzetta is cool, because there is a good chance that the owner will answer the phone/email when you contact them, and he is a stand up guy. Both Surefire and Elzetta have very very very low fail rates. They almost never come back due to failure.

theledwarehouse

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Vicksburg, MI
    If anyone is interested in an Elzetta configuration that is not currently on our site, let me known ASAP. We are putting in an order very soon and can get you what you want, with the 10% ingo discount.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I love my malkoff drop-ins. This may be the answer for me as well. As a combo, how well does the elez/p6 work with the fab mount that they offer?

Fab = FSB even. I think the model is 1500 something.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My buddy has a Bravo and it is LEGIT! I also have heard very good things about the company and it being all made here and things would make me want to support them even more... I say buy one! And LED Warehouse will hook you up. I bought a couple of lights off of them a few months back and was very happy...

Top Bottom