• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Yeah, going into an XD thread and rambling about Glocks would be equally as stupid.

I hope you aren't insinuating I do that. ;)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I'd have to look before I said yes.:D my point being it has been known to happen. plus I don't think anyone on this board takes these discussions as serious as you do.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    No, you don't need to look. You know the answer. I do take what I say seriously. No point in saying it if I didn't believe it, right?

What kind of grenades can you get legally? I think pretty much any, considering DDs are legal in IN but I am curious as to which kinds. Can you put me in touch with someone who sells 40mm HE? :D

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    I do take what I say seriously.

most here don't equate seriousness to these threads, in fact if you look through a lot of those threads the XD owners ribbing people don't get all defensive when glock owners bash them we have fun with people but in reality we don't care if you own a glock, XD, etc. as long as you own something.

40calsheepdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Indianapolis
    most here don't equate seriousness to these threads, in fact if you look through a lot of those threads the XD owners ribbing people don't get all defensive when glock owners bash them we have fun with people but in reality we don't care if you own a glock, XD, etc. as long as you own something.

Exactly. I don't mind being ribbed as I do the same thing. It's all in fun. No reason to take it further. We are here because we love guns regardless of what it is.

I have learned a lot from these threads and I'm always looking for at least one laugh.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I used to worry about round counts on guns and you see people asking for round counts when looking to buy used guns. This example and thinking back to all the m16's I carried, I don't worry about it any more. I'm sure some of the 16's I carried had 10's of thousands of rounds through them and all would still hold a 1" group with irons at 30 meter zeroing. I suppose it might matter for calibers that approach 4000fps or above that or it is a sniper rifle.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    wow that was exciting! all i wanted to do was share a site i found to be interesting. next thing i know i'm changing savageeagle's mind about glocks as well as starting an XD/Glock battle.

Geesh...sorry everyone. But, back to what savageeagle said:

I don't like glocks because everyone has one. I make fun of glock guys because it's fun to get them all hot and bothered and watch as their panties get in a bunch.

After those tests.... I'm convinced of it's reliability. I'll take a Glock 19 with a side of 9mm to go please! :D

i dont think thats a legitimate excuse to make fun of a gun because everyone has one. i think that says something about the gun. reliability, maybe? :dunno:

on that note, i'll read other's opinions as they do mine. but lets not get too personal!

to savageeagle: i'm glad i could change your mind!:D

Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Ah, while the Glock Kool-Aid Brigade and the XD Emo Kids fight for second place, the once and future King of American Handguns rises above the fray!

:)

MP40Spotlight.jpg

Gonna have to call BS on that one. Once and future king of American Handguns hasn't changed since 1911, brother.

Top Bottom