Are Nighthawk Custom pistols worth the money?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I took a road trip to Nighthawk several years ago and got a tour. Things may be different there now but at the time they had a CNC machine that they were making their own frames and slides on. Had a Nighthawk I purchased used and it served me very well in a Gunsite class in 2010. It ran flawlessly through about 1000 rounds. I have owned a few first gen Kimbers and IMHO the Nighthawks aren't a lot better than the Kimbers. I currently have a couple of Nighthawks. I like them and if you shop for a deal on a used on you can probably get your money back if you decide you want to sell it. I've also owned a Wilson or two in the past and they are very nice pistols as well. Are they worth the price for a new one? Strictly a judgement call on the part of the buyer.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright [/FONT]

jspy5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Southern Marion County
    You guys really need to fondle and run both of my Standard Mfg. pieces. They rival/exceed any DW I have ever dealt with. For a decent price point.
    My Blued finish piece is amazing as to the finish and fitment. Dead on accurate and has been reliable.

The high polished Nickel piece is shear sex on rails when you pull the slide back.

Just check one out. The Blue finish is SA TRP money. The High polish model is DW mid grade money.

I've fingered a few of the Standard Mfg's and would agree they are a cut above most offerings. Maybe one day I will get to pull the trigger on one.

Top Bottom