• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bds792

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Bloomfield
    I'm not saying we should eliminate all the stupid people but if we did away with warning labels the problem would eventually take care of itself.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Amazingly, the answer to your question is contained in the portion of the post you quoted!

Er, no. My question was not why you didn't watch the video. My question was, the video not being worth the time/effort to watch, why would you then waste time posting a comment.

It was a rhetorical question by the way, not that I didn't appreciate the response.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I would say that this girl is dumber than owl s**t, but that would be an unfair and insulting thing to say about owl s**t. Seriously, she truly is a special kind of stupid!

CitizenX

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    Tippecanoe
    Ignorance breeds ignorance and you can't fix stupid. These kinds of things have always been around. Today's technology just gives them a medium in which they can reach out to the masses to prove it.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    On the positive side, at least she's making it public, so someone doesn't have to find out the hard way. Of course, they'd have to look, but their fault if they don't.

My philosophy of parenting hasn't changed significantly between the time I wasn't a parent and now. Sure, I've learned some things, mostly sanitary, but I think I'm just as much of a donkey orifice as I ever would have been. Some people can learn from observation, others are simply impenetrable to knowledge.

A troll may smell the blood of an Englishman, but others of us can smell the excrement of a troll. Don't feed it; it'll get bored and go away.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Wonder if she's gonna smile like that when the jailhouse women get hold of her???

I don't think they'll go after this:
    picture.php

YUCK

Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    It makes me wonder if people are this stupid in other countries. Hopefully this kind of idiocy is universal and not just in our country or we are in bigger trouble than I thought.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Did I hear correctly? That the ex-husband recognized her and reported her? I would have thought it would be universal knowledge to not record and then publish confessions to your crimes...aren't kids born with the innate proclivity to lie and hide their mess-ups when accused by their parents? Makes you wonder just what went wrong :rolleyes:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did I hear correctly? That the ex-husband recognized her and reported her? I would have thought it would be universal knowledge to not record and then publish confessions to your crimes...aren't kids born with the innate proclivity to lie and hide their mess-ups when accused by their parents? Makes you wonder just what went wrong :rolleyes:

You are right. We are indeed dealing with a special kind of stupid.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    This is why people look at me (21 years old) as if I am stupid. This is just ridiculous, and I am embarrassed for my generation. As a college student looking for an internship and eventually a job, I realize that things posted on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube can and will be used as information to help employers decide on new hires. I think its ridiculous how people like this (many of my friends included) post things that should not be public, just so that they can get attention.

Don't worry, there has ALWAYS been people that stupid, it's not your generation, there's just more media coverage making I more evident nowadays.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I will never claim to be a mental giant but the fact that we live in a world in which things like this happen dishaeartens me quite a bit. What kind of person does something like that? What did she think would happen when she put the video on YouTube? People like this just baffle me. I didn't even know that brand of stupid was on the market, let alone actually selling.

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    Before I even opened the thread and watched the video, all I could think was, "Are people really this dumb? Yes. Yes, they are."

Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

"They didn't read me my miranda rights!" :facepalm:

PaulF

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    All this talk about Darwin is well and good...but this one has already procreated. Those genes are safe and sound, out there waiting to affect humanity for countless generations.

Lucky us.

-Paul

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    All this talk about Darwin is well and good...but this one has already procreated. Those genes are safe and sound, out there waiting to affect humanity for countless generations.

Lucky us.

-Paul

Since the progeny was taken away, maybe outside influences for the good took over.

Top Bottom