Are There Examples Of Dems Going To Conservative Orgs To Cozy Up?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We regularly see major republican officials (Holcomb) attending Davos, WEF, etc. Are there any reports of major dem officials attending conservative events? Heck even a fringe player like Tulsi going to a conservative org made headlines all over, so I suspect if they did it would be huge. Why do the dems not go? Are they that confident in winning reelection they have no need to go? Why do republicans go?

From Indystar:

“Gov. Eric Holcomb visited COP27, the annual United Nations Climate Change Conference attended by world leaders, in Egypt last year — he was one of less than a handful of U.S. governors to do so. Neal Elliott, director emeritus of ACEEE, said he believes this shows Holcomb recognizes green manufacturing as “the battle for the future — this is really about the future of industry and Indiana’s position in it.”

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Davos and climate change stuff represents huge money, it attracts coc republicans. That this money will be forcibly extorted from the people the leadership is supposed to serve never enters into their thoughts.

Always follow the money

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So not a single answer to the question:

“Are There Examples Of Dems Going To Conservative Orgs To Cozy Up?”​

I know of none either, so I guess it’s so few as to be negligible.

Ever see a leftist SCOTUS appointment go right? Nope, me either…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    We regularly see major republican officials (Holcomb) attending Davos, WEF, etc. Are there any reports of major dem officials attending conservative events? Heck even a fringe player like Tulsi going to a conservative org made headlines all over, so I suspect if they did it would be huge. Why do the dems not go? Are they that confident in winning reelection they have no need to go? Why do republicans go?

From Indystar:

“Gov. Eric Holcomb visited COP27, the annual United Nations Climate Change Conference attended by world leaders, in Egypt last year — he was one of less than a handful of U.S. governors to do so. Neal Elliott, director emeritus of ACEEE, said he believes this shows Holcomb recognizes green manufacturing as “the battle for the future — this is really about the future of industry and Indiana’s position in it.”
    What are some conservative events on that level?

I do know dems used to be big into going to KKK meetings.

Top Bottom