• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    NRA seems like some organizations GOA, SAF, etc are getting things done, Yet the NRA appears to be phoning it in as of late.

Seems like Local groups and those that produce results are worth supporting.

Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    NRA seems like some organizations GOA, SAF, etc are getting things done, Yet the NRA appears to be phoning it in as of late.

Seems like Local groups and those that produce results are worth supporting.
    Proven you should research more before calling others out...

Great work Expat...

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    It was my understanding the NRA asked the ATF to examine and reclassify bump-stocks after the vegas shooting.

They had a statement posted on their website for a long while showing this, although i can no longer find it.

Did the NRA think bump-stocks should be regulated? Or were they hoping the ATF, after a review, would throw up their hands saying "we can't do anything, not a machine gun"?

You'll have to draw your own conclusion. I've already made mine, considering other aspects of the NRA as compared to other gun rights support organizations.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You gotta lotta catching up to do OP. You should be well informed, before you start to bash, especially in these critical times.

Fine to promote all the small outfits, but there is only one true Second Amendment gun lobby organization.

Better read up...

Top Bottom