• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Article removed for copyright infringement...... Sorry just thought it was a good read, it wasn't even the whole read just part of it.. Wasn't trying to infinge on anything just copied and pasted part of what was availible to read elsewhere.... My bad I guess ? Thx Chez for posting a link below....

Last edited:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    rather than copy and pasting, why not post a link with a synopsis. We don't like copying a pasting someone's published stuff. It's bad juju.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    Liberal clickbait. If #1 involves having to be told by the manufacturer that owning a gun can be dangerous (based on the imagineered statistic that 86% of people who own guns end up shooting themselves or a loved one), you're probably dealing with a group of frightened people who have limited critical thinking skills. I clicked on #2 to make sure it followed along the same lines and wasn't disappointed.

CitiusFortius

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    NWI
    Article removed for copyright infringement...... Sorry just thought it was a good read, it wasn't even the whole read just part of it.. Wasn't trying to infinge on anything just copied and pasted part of what was availible to read elsewhere.... My bad I guess ? Thx Chez for posting a link below....

Same thing happened to me, got an infraction for it, don't take it personal - every board has its own rules, no big deal.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Rules are in place because some sites have been sued for using other peoples works even they they did not take credit it for the work. Gotta play it safe with stuff like that.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I saw this nonsense the other day. Number 1 was something to the effect of: "Their secret business is ammo. It's about 1/3 of gun related sales. But some gun companies don't make ammo....."

Are they stupid? What gun companies make ammo? Or have I missed huge thing here......

Maybe .40 Smith & Wesson fooled them?

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I saw this nonsense the other day. Number 1 was something to the effect of: "Their secret business is ammo. It's about 1/3 of gun related sales. But some gun companies don't make ammo....."

Are they stupid? What gun companies make ammo? Or have I missed huge thing here......

And let's not forget the .45 G.A.P. round that Glock makes. :n00b:
    Along with:

The .223 Remington
    The .243 Winchester
    The .416 Ruger

I have heard they are trying to find out what firearms NATO makes for their popular 5.56 NATO round.

Last edited:

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg

I'm not to be fair to this drivel filled article, but Remington, Winchester, and FN all manufacture ammo (or have it manufactured and sold with their name on the box). S&W also just formed a partnership with Fiocchi to produce ammunition for them.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    That was the biggest bunch of bull that I have read in some time. As I have said before you can make stats say what ever you want. About the only one that wasn't told was that 90 % of the people want more gun control. I have heard that one a lot as of late.

Last edited:

nater30/30

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Grant County
    Pitiful nonsense. It's sick the fear these people have of inanimate objects. Sure they're dangerous, but so are power and hand tools and kitchen knives. How do they cook a meal without a panic attack? It's BS propaganda.

Top Bottom