• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I miss her and several others that were literally ran off by the staff at that time. The hammer down response of those times has been done away with for the most part. Times/people/life changes.

Did you ever meet her in the realz? I remember her as one whose opinions were governed by intellect, not the other way around

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Hi SteveH! Howyabeen?

I think Bug is very close. People have not "lost enough" yet. They are still thinking they can pick up the turd by the clean end, stay quiet, and make deals with the enemy if necessary to protect what they have. They don't feel they've been personally cost anything yet, so they're staying mum. They have a President who is, at least nominally, fighting back, so maybe the feeling of alarm isn't that high yet.

I'm well, thanks for asking! Disconnected from the internet a bit to focus on kids and family and business, etc.

I think you have a good point about not having 'lost enough'. So far, many of us have been able to remain in the shadows, keep our status quo and keep our heads down. That's a natural state for liberty-minded people and people who honestly just pay the bills and keep the lights on in this country. But they're desperate to drag us into the spotlight and destroy us. We'll have to poke our heads out of the trenches eventually.

Steve, we’re friends on facebook. I don’t know how many of my posts you actually take the time to read Anymore but I know you have responded to a few of them in the past. Over there, I’m much more critical of the church on these issues than I am here. You might have seen some of those posts. But to a large degree, I lay the blame at the feet of the 20th century Christian church. We largely abandoned the field and nature abhors a vacuum. We got more interested in growing congregations by building concert halls/mega churches, preaching ear tickling gospel, creating new programs to attract tithe paying customers rather than lost sheep to be redeemed.

We got too caught up in the hope we’d be raptured up we forgot our commission. We started to believe the lies of separation of church and state and judge not. We forgot that being the church was more than simply spending an hour a week rocking out to Christian rock shows and a 10 minute self esteem building pep talk. To a large degree it is our fault. It may be too late but it definitely won’t change without a heart change.

We are, although I've switched mostly over to an alternate account to avoid doxxing. I still see you on there from time to time.

I hesitate to blame the church. The church, and even cultural Christianity, is enemy #1 for these folks. As long as we're public enemy #1, I feel like we have to be doing something right.

Do I think we're past the point of no return? In short, yes.

But the question you should be asking yourself, is that necessarily for the worst?
    The evil has had its cloak ripped off, and is bearing its teeth in front of everyone right now. There's no more guessing what side is the right side in this fight. There's no ambiguity at all anymore.

We're at a crossroads that will determine the path we deserve in this country.

If good men stand up and destroy this evil that is lurking in our country, I believe we could be in for a golden era in our nation's history.
    If good men remain apathetic or in denial, then we are absolutely plunging right off that cliff and into the fiery pits in no more than a few years time.

This isn't even about political ideologies or religion. It's about people who simply want good and honest people to suffer for their own pleasure, which is as close of a thing as you can get to an objective evil. Good men just need to be taught that sometimes a situation requires things of you that you'd normally consider harsh or objectionable. But in the face of an evil such as this, it is total war, there are no rules.

David didn't get into a moral dilemma debating with everyone for weeks about whether it was right to kill Goliath or not.

Well. I have literally nothing I can add to this. Well said.

I miss her and several others that were literally ran off by the staff at that time. The hammer down response of those times has been done away with for the most part. Times/people/life changes.

88gt too :/

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm well, thanks for asking! Disconnected from the internet a bit to focus on kids and family and business, etc.

I think you have a good point about not having 'lost enough'. So far, many of us have been able to remain in the shadows, keep our status quo and keep our heads down. That's a natural state for liberty-minded people and people who honestly just pay the bills and keep the lights on in this country. But they're desperate to drag us into the spotlight and destroy us. We'll have to poke our heads out of the trenches eventually.

We are, although I've switched mostly over to an alternate account to avoid doxxing. I still see you on there from time to time.

I hesitate to blame the church. The church, and even cultural Christianity, is enemy #1 for these folks. As long as we're public enemy #1, I feel like we have to be doing something right.

Well. I have literally nothing I can add to this. Well said.

88gt too :/

I sent out an invitation for her to return. Nope. She is done.

Top Bottom