• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rotortech

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Indianapolis
    45% - another moderation guy here. This test is skewed toward the Brits. Everyone knows that the biggest psychopaths are in the US. I chose not to answer many of the questions since my income is not in Pounds, my favorite animal wasn't listed, and I don't read British newspapers. Jokes aside, I wonder what the data would look like using US references instead. I guess someone else can do this study in the US.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    I scored 48% - Middle of the Road.

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Can't be a real psych test. No questions about if you love your mother, feelings on fire, or poo related questions.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    I did the test again to be sure and got 55%, with the same comments! I really am "Middle of the Road"!

Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    61%
    i had one of the midgets strippers take the test. Lil Lu Lu is no longer employed with us. Sorry BA but your waxing will now be done by Bodacious Bertha! . . Enjoy!

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    30%

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    After the last question, it wouldn't give me my score. I've used my military contacts to declare war on Britain, and won't rest until the entire nation pays for the mild inconvenience this causes me.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    After the last question, it wouldn't give me my score. I've used my military contacts to declare war on Britain, and won't rest until the entire nation pays for the mild inconvenience this causes me.

ok, you scored higher than me

Top Bottom