Are you a Terrorist with an Automatic rifle? Hillary says you might be!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TacticAll

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Just another Clinton mind control gun grabbing interview. http://reason.com/blog/2014/06/18/hillary-clinton-equates-gun-control-oppo I guess this should come as no surprise but it never ceases to amaze me. Surely the left knows by now that the "Assault Weapons" they love to talk about are actually SEMI automatic rifles and not AUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS. Yet they keep referring to them as such. If your opinion is that all good guys should be able to protect themselves and have a constitutional right to do so...well then you must be a terrorist! And they wonder why the American public feels the need to protect themselves from a tyrannical government that is bent on disarming the God fearing, family loving, hard working backbone of America. I understand why the politicians keep pushing their NWO but it blows me away how this generation is drinking the kool-aid. If you are smarter than a 6th grader you have to know that one of the most important steps to controlling a country is to take the guys away. I'm so tiered of hearing politicians complain and say how wrong it is and then continue to do nothing. I just read another article about a town in CA that outlawed mags + 10 capacity. The residents were supposed to turn in their "high capacity" mags and the total number collected was ZERO. What will you do when they ask for your hign cap mags? Yeah me too.:xmad:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And what was one of the first things that ISIS did when taking over the cities in Iraq recently? That's right... make guns "illegal" for the citizens. So tell me again who the terrorists are??

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    I wonder how many watch lists most of us are on. I am a site supporter of INGO. I have one or two firearms that might just be semi-automatic. I have more than one box of ammunition. I also have more than a week of food in my pantry. I have a few items of survival equipment. I have been spotted at gun shows and local gun shops. I used to belong to the Military Book Club. I drive a Jeep. I have a cabin in the woods. I have a lifetime permit to carry. I am pro-2A and will tell anyone that if asked. I am politically conservative. I am pro-life. I am a member of the NRA. I believe in God and the sovereignty of our once great country. However, I was never a member of the military. High school football eliminated that option. What other things might be putting me on a watch list as a terrorist according to the elitists in Washington?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Just another Clinton mind control gun grabbing interview. http://reason.com/blog/2014/06/18/hillary-clinton-equates-gun-control-oppo I guess this should come as no surprise but it never ceases to amaze me. Surely the left knows by now that the "Assault Weapons" they love to talk about are actually SEMI automatic rifles and not AUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPONS. Yet they keep referring to them as such. If your opinion is that all good guys should be able to protect themselves and have a constitutional right to do so...well then you must be a terrorist! And they wonder why the American public feels the need to protect themselves from a tyrannical government that is bent on disarming the God fearing, family loving, hard working backbone of America. I understand why the politicians keep pushing their NWO but it blows me away how this generation is drinking the kool-aid. If you are smarter than a 6th grader you have to know that one of the most important steps to controlling a country is to take the guys away. I'm so tiered of hearing politicians complain and say how wrong it is and then continue to do nothing. I just read another article about a town in CA that outlawed mags + 10 capacity. The residents were supposed to turn in their "high capacity" mags and the total number collected was ZERO. What will you do when they ask for your high cap mags. Yeah me too.
    Constitutional Right? constitution grants us NO rights. It simply enumerates certain of the inalienable rights granted to us by G-D. Article 10 states that this listing is not complete (we have the right to travel the right to privacy [abortion not freedom from Government surveillance] among others). The Constitution only "guarantees" that these rights are in fact unalienable.

As for taking the guys away the a feminization of America is definitely on their agenda.

The reference ti the Almighty is in deference to our Jewish friends.

chemteach

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2013
    Plymouth
    I don't worry too much about Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriend's wife. This being tornado season, I figure sooner or later a house will fall out of the sky and land on her.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Ask any gun control fanatic you want - Hillary too - do you think these weapons belong in the hands of law enforcement? They will always answer - yes. Ask them why and the answer will always be some variation of "well...their job is to serve and protect and they must meet or exceed the level of threat they are likely to face."

Thank you. Debate over. I am the first line of defense for myself and my family. The second amendment gives me that right. As such, I too, need to meet or exceed the level of threat I or my family may face. So, until there are no more bad men with quality weapons, willing to take my life or the lives of my family, I will meet or exceed force with force.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ask any gun control fanatic you want - Hillary too - do you think these weapons belong in the hands of law enforcement? They will always answer - yes. Ask them why and the answer will always be some variation of "well...their job is to serve and protect and they must meet or exceed the level of threat they are likely to face."

Thank you. Debate over. I am the first line of defense for myself and my family. The second amendment gives me that right. As such, I too, need to meet or exceed the level of threat I or my family may face. So, until there are no more bad men with quality weapons, willing to take my life or the lives of my family, I will meet or exceed force with force.

:yesway:

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Hillary: Ah, my pretty, I'll get you, your little dog and your guns too!

Mods, we need a witch emoticon for Hillary

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    attachment.php

A face only a lib could love!

Top Bottom