Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I am looking for a full time job.
    I have experience as a Security site supervisor armed and unarmed.
    I have experience as a Supervisor at a parking garage.
    I have experience as a liquor store clerk and bar back and have a current liquor license.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    HVAC

outdoor wood burning boiler sales and service

diesel repair all shapes and sizes

plumbing

dirt work

computer

any thing that gets hot or cold i can fix it....

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Recently lost my job as Product Manager, ISO Management Representative, Sales Assistant to the VP of Sales and CEO of a Plainfield plastics company. I am looking for a full time position, good decent hard work! Anything really, bills need to be paid. I am a flexible and professional individual:

My Resume:

Vernon McCollough
    EXPERIENCE

Jeco Plastics, Plainfield, IN November, 2007 – January 2010

Product Manager, ISO Management Representative and Sales Administration Asst. to Sales V.P.
    · Total responsibility for inside sales functions
    o Qualifying custom material handling prospects and standard pallet customers
    o Quotes for standard and custom products, including contacting various vendors for competitive resource pricing
    o Independent representative support, both technical and practical
    o Interfaced with production and engineering on customer’s behalf
    o Personally established and maintained sales support databases using production and customer data with little to no management oversight
    · Added average of $10K of sales per month of sales through qualified solicitations of my creation
    · Maintained $50K established account sales per month in a falling market
    · Responsible for ISO 9001-2008 certification, including auditing, corrective actions and metrics, plus managing and developing a wide range of other quality assurance programs and procedures.

Carter Express Trucking, Anderson, IN January, 2007 – November, 2007

Licensed Commercial Driver
    · First lessons of self motivation, persistence, and dependability
    · Taught me basic business from the ground floor looking up

EDUCATION

Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, June 2006
    Wright State University
    Dayton, Ohio

fpdcop

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Madison County
    Certified Glock Armorer

Mobile D.J (Sound of Perfection)

Computer Wizard (Repair, Custom Build, Virus removal)
    Most virus and software issues I can fix via remote connect!!
    I can get almost any program you may need at an extemely discount price.

offroadking208

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Looking for a job part time or full time around the Noblesville area. general labor or anything you're willing to teach me. im a fast learner. i'm trying to get a jump start on repaying school loans, so i'll do just about anything. shovel snow, mow grass, fix a squeaky door, you guys get the picture :)

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    Auto Mechanic
    Fort Wayne
    Work on just about anything but specializing in specifically Barbaric Money Wasters
    Send a PM
    All work would need to be done at your place of residence.

I usually work for beer or ammo, occasionally cash.

Rshelbu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Certified Welder

I am a certified welder. Have a portable gas welding machine. Anyone here that has a small welding project to do I would be willing to do it for free. No all day jobs just little projects........:D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    I make custom knives, sell commercial knives, have 30 years experience reading, testing and working with knives, test knives for mfrs, and I do SHARPENING and REPAIR.

I sell AR accessories of all kinds from mounts to complete kits minus receiver.

I sell and trade other parts as I have them.

I do product testing and reviews of outdoor and disaster related stuff, with a weekly readership of 50,000 or more targeted readers.

www.MichaelZWilliamson.com and www.SharpPointyThings.com

samariojeep

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Fishers
    I do any type of computer repair, and maintenance , home or office networks, clean and speed up computers, etc..

Education

Purdue School of Engineering & Technology, IUPUI Indianapolis, IN
    Bachelor of Science May 2008 GPA: 3.3
    Major: Computer Information Technology Minor: Network Administration

Professional Experience

Bowen Engineering Corporation, Software Developer, Fishers, IN 2008 - 2009
    • SQL Database Administrator
    • Corporate Web Application Design and Development
    • Crystal Reports Design and Development to provide complex reports and better inform the client on budget and project statuses.
    • Intricate part of the design and deployment of Microsoft Office SharePoint Enterprise Server 2007.
    • Responsible for migrating web content and files into the newly adopted SharePoint department sites.
    • Viewpoint Construction Software Administrator, responsible for troubleshooting software issues and provide solutions by customizing the software to better serve the users.

Emerson Appliance Controls, Programmer, Indianapolis, IN 2006 - 2008
    • Corporate web design to better assist the engineering clientele.
    • Asp page and Database interaction programming to provide easy access to engineering diagrams and parts list.
    • Engineering based computer programming as needed by the production engineers.

Menards, Receiving and Lumberyard, Indianapolis, IN 2003 - 2007
    • Receive inventory merchandise, Update inventory management system.
    • Customer service.

USS NORMANDY, Work Center Supervisor, United States NAVY, Norfolk, VA 1999 - 2003
    • Manage eight staff and missile launcher operations for the MK 41 VLS launcher.
    • Responsible for missile inventory, and Troubleshoot missile launcher computer equipment.
    • Responsible for maintaining a well organized maintenance plan to service two missile launcher, 122 missiles, and over 100 power supplies including circuit cards and cabling.

Skills
    • Operating Systems: Windows XP Professional, Windows 98, Windows 95, Red Hat Linux, Windows Server 2003, TrixBox PBX, Windows Vista, Windows 7.
    • Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Applications, SQL server, database management, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Viewpoint Construction Software, Crystal Reports XI, Outlook, Telnet, Visual Studio 2005-2008, Spectrum HRIS
    • Computer Languages: C#, Visual Basic, ASP. net, HTML, JavaScript, classic ASP, Visual Basic.net
    • Languages: Spanish and English

Certifications
    • A+ Certification – In Progress
    • 2 NAVY and Marine Corps achievement medals
    • 2 High Honors, Dean’s List, IUPUI
    • Completed Microsoft Course 6438A “Implementing and Administering Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 in windows Server 2008”

Kw55018

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2009
    Clay City
    automotive repair and maintenance trailer delivery and repair(gooseneck and tag trailer only no 5th wheel)
    Clay City area
    please PM

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Journeyman plumber 12 years exp. residential, commercial and service. PM me if you need anything (even advise, its free) PS I love to trade work for almost anything gun related:D

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    General Labor, with specialty in Logistics/acquisition (Navy Supply system)
    Here is a partial resume:

Emergency Medical Technician, 1999-2001

· Patient care experience both in the Emergency Room and in the field.
    · Responsible for the performance and training of junior personnel in the areas of vital signs, patient assessment, documentation of findings, venipuncture, intravenous insertion and therapy, controlling blood loss, treatment for shock, surgical procedures (including sutures, chest tubes, etc.)
    · Trained in proper body substance isolation, and prevention of nosocomial infections and spread of blood borne pathogens.
    · Worked closely with other organizations including local fire departments and outlying hospitals.

Leading Petty Officer, Facilities Management, 2001-2002

· Management of Medical Hazardous waste and Biohazard for Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune in accordance with DOT and EPA regulations.
    · Managed Fleet of over 45 vehicles, including 36 passenger buses, 5 ton cargo trucks and Ambulances.

Shipboard General Duty Corpsman, 2002-2003

· Qualified for and performed Physical Security watches for both Point of Entry for a US Navy Ship, and Roving Security to include a Designated Check point route, Lookout for sappers, Qualified 9mm Pistol, 12ga. Shotgun, M-14 Rifle.
    · Directly involved in an acute care medical environment to include the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of illness and injury under the supervision of a physician.
    · Responsible for the preparation and sterilization of surgical kits/instruments.
    · Performed minor surgery including sutures, toenail removal, cryosurgery, and extensive use of the Hyfrecater 2000/Electrosurgical Unit for cosmetic use (skin tags, warts, etc..).
    · Under the supervision of a physician, wrote, prepared and dispensed medications to patients for everything from minor colds and musculoskeletal pain to migraines and narcotic pain management.

Assistant Leading Petty Officer, Emergency Room, 2003-2004

· Direct responsibility for the supervision, training and EMT-Basic qualifications of 45 Emergency Department personnel.
    · Medical responsibilities as stated above, only with a more training, administration, and supervision involved for junior personnel.
    · Responsible for a budget in excess of 6 million dollars annually, including negotiations for physician contracts and logistical support for the US Navy’s busiest Emergency Room.
    · Responsible for all equipment installations, maintenance, operations, improvements, and testing.

Leading Petty Officer, Critical Care Unit, 2004-2005

· Senior enlisted person in charge of personnel development, management, growth of a 12-person department, responsible for all areas of daily operations, maintenance, logistics and supervision of personnel, equipment, and budgets related to the care for gravely ill patients. Directly accountable for the safe and efficient care of all patients admitted to the unit.
    · Trained to use Spacelabs telemetry monitoring equipment.
    · Trained in placement of urinary catheters, arterial pressure, drawing Arterial Blood Gas and emergency management of airway and use of a ventilator in a emergency situation.
    · Receive direct reports from both enlisted and nursing personnel related to the management of personnel and equipment and the treatment of patients in the critical care unit.
    · Manage all work related to an annual budget in excess of 600,000 dollars.

Senior Radiation Health Technician, USS Theodore Roosevelt, 2005-2007

· Re-qualified roving and point of entry physical security watches for a US Navy Aircraft carrier. Qualified M-16 rifle,

· Senior Radiation Health Technician responsible the tracking and entry of Ionizing Radiation exposure for over 1500 personnel using Calcium Fluoride and Lithium Fluoride Thermo-luminescent Dosimeters.

· Responsible for the administration of Monthly Dosimetry Reports, Dose Investigations, Dose Estimates for the Crew, to the Executive and Commanding Officer.
    · Execute the Tracking and Performance of Nuclear Employees Quint-annual Physical Exams, tracking over 850 persons on a daily basis, submitting reports to the Senior Medical Officer, Reactor Officer, Executive, and Commanding officer on a weekly basis.
    · Chief overseer of the Reactor Contaminated Injured Personnel Team, performing Biweekly drills coordinated with the Reactor Department Training Team.

Quarterdeck Leading Petty Officer, Naval Hospital Portsmouth, VA, 2007-2009

· Responsible for the training and leadership for 15 personnel working the night call center for the hospital receiving over 10,000 calls and information inquiries daily.
    · Trained and mentored 15 personnel on work and life responsibilities.
    EDUCATION

Advanced Electronics Computer Field Training, Graduated 1998

12-month school giving basic knowledge of electrical systems and solid state/digital electronics, use and interpret technical manuals and basic computer usage.

Naval Hospital Corpsman School, Graduated 1999

15-week intense college level study in the areas of Anatomy and Physiology, Aseptic Technique, Minor Surgery, First Aid, Nursing Care, Patient assessment, Pharmacology, and emergency care.

Field Medical Service School, Graduated 2001

5-week school of specialized training in the areas of battlefield casualty management, triage, field sanitation, casualty evacuation, appropriate measures for handling/disposing of hazardous materials.

First Line Leader Development Course, Graduated 2004

2-week course to identify basic principles of leadership including the use oral and written communication in professional relationships; the role of motivation, empowerment, and counseling in development of subordinate; and ways to manage human resources, teams, and stress to create a quality organizational climate.

Radiation Health Technician Course, Graduated 2005

10-week course designed to understand radiological fundamentals and perform radiation detection, use radiation monitoring equipment, demonstrate beginning competencies in dosimeter and medical surveillance, radiation health administration to include proper preparation and upkeep of legal and binding documents, personnel training, working knowledge of medical casualty response and radiation safety, and computer skills in Microsoft word, Excel, and specially design medical software for tracking exposure and physical exams.

OTHER EXPERIENCE

Nationally Registered Emergency Medical Technician

· Trained and certified by the NREMT as a basic technician.
    · Worked in the busiest emergency response area in the US Navy, providing care in a average response volume area of over 16,000 emergency responses a year.
    · Instructed over 20 hours of NREMT-Basic courses towards certifying others.

HIPPA Trained

Familiar with guidance for privacy and information portability from HIPPA and the privacy act of 1974.

OTHER SKILLS

License to Carry a Handgun permit for Indiana, unlimited personal perotection.

Maintenance Supervisor/Maintenance person

Schedule, perform, inspect, allocate resources for, and integrate maintenance across multiple workshops.

Security information

Secret Clearance, now expired but investigation is good and is more than reasonable that reapplication should yield favorable results. Also trained in Watch stations pertaining to physical and Information security

Last edited:

mrmarky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Brazil Indiana
    I can weld any thing but a broaken heart and the crack of dawn. no really, I do all types of welding Mig, Tig, Arc, stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum. pm's ok

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    ^ Again Im in the same boat as above. Can weld just about any thing and just went into business for myself for the second time. I quit my full time job and jumping in full force to making or breaking it.

I typically fabricate race car parts, but what ever you have in mind, let me know. I can also do laser cut parts and custom bend parts.

Packin-Heat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Avon, Indiana
    Currently I am a general manager of a Towing service and police impound lot. We are able to tow anything from light, medium, or even heavy duty. If any member is in need of towing please PM me. We have locations in Boone, Hendricks, and Marion counties.

Also, I have roughly ten years in custom car audio and video, security and accessories. Car stereos, Car alarms, Video systems, need help with the install? I would be happy to help with DEEP discounts on labor.
    Any thing I can do to help send me a PM.
    Thanks

dan lenson

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Yellow Cab Indy

I'm so proud!

At least I have a late model van that's really clean... :)

Call & request Van 291 (nights).

Last edited:
    Top Bottom