Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    I am an arborist by trade, but do some sideline paint work on motorcycles. Mostly track/race bikes.
    One I just finished.
    DSCN3320.jpg

DSCN3321.jpg

DSCN3322.jpg

DSCN3323.jpg

DSCN3324.jpg

DSCN3326.jpg

dman65

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 25, 2008
    Indianapolis
    VW Water pump install needed

Is there anybody out there in the Indianapolis area willing to do a water pump on a 1999 turbo VW beetle?
    Best I can tell it is the water pump. Apparently the water pump, idler and timing belt was done on it last year by the previous owner but I dont have the paperwork.
    Shoot me a PM

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Ford Navistar International Harvester

I work on trucks and motors. 4.5L 6.0L 6.4L 6.9L 7.3L IDI 7.3L DIT 9.3L

And spying is always fun.

And I pretty well know Crown Vic Police Interceptors through and through. Recommissions are easy.

versuchstier147

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Indiana
    Is there anybody out there in the Indianapolis area willing to do a water pump on a 1999 turbo VW beetle?
    Best I can tell it is the water pump. Apparently the water pump, idler and timing belt was done on it last year by the previous owner but I dont have the paperwork.
    Shoot me a PM

It won't let me PM you. No exp. with VW but a lot with water pumps in general. It's easy stuff. Let me know if you still need help.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    Band for Events, Parties, etc...

I have a band currently based out of Bloomington. We've all got day jobs and love playing and making music. We want to break out of Bloomington and into the Indy area. We play a variety of classic rock, some new rock a little country and some blues. The band is called Superstache.

Here are a few vids from our show in Bloomington a few weeks ago. We did a show in Brown County last weekend, but the video quality was too dark.

Next Show:

:rockwoot:Hope you enjoy the vids!:rockwoot:

Working Man's Blues
    YouTube - SUPERSTACHE Working Man Blues

Watchtower

YouTube - SUPERSTACHE Watchtower
    Mary Jane's Last Dance
    YouTube - SUPERSTACHE Mary Jane's Last Dance

Last edited:

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    I do landscaping/anything yard related. Ive been working at a landscaping company for 4 years and been doing my own jobs for about 6 (just to young to work officially, LOL). I have my own set up so if anyone needs landscaping/mowing done in the Brownsberg/Avon area.......

I can work under my Boss's company name (He encourages it, and I have done it many times) for insurance sake, or if its a commercial project. for INGO members I can offer a very good introductory rate for residential only projects. PM if you are interested in an estimate, thanks.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    Computer related repairs // network Architecture

I'm a Unix Administrator by trade and I specialize in Red Hat Enterprise Linux. I'm a Red Hat Certified Engineer. I'm fluent in both C and Perl programming languages and like to design and implement large corporate IT infrastructures. Network security interests me, I have thought of starting a Security Auditing Company.

Send me a PM if your business needs some work, my prices are much lower than the "big guys".

jmo2003bu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey Guys,
    Here's where I'm at....I have a very good job , a marketing degree from Butler University, I travel all over the country, I just turned 24 and I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time. I no longer enjoy it like I used to. So, I'm going to start putting some feelers out there to see if other areas grab my interest. I have a very strong business and marketing background and have helped run events for the last year as well. If anyone hears of anything please shoot me a PM. I can send resumes out as needed. I'm not tied to the marketing field and wouldn't mind exanding my horizons into other areas. Thanks in advance for the help and keeping me in mind!

Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    FFL serving Fishers and the surrounding areas

I am retired and have a part time business called Richards Guns. I have been in business from 1996-2002 and October 2008 to present. I try to treat my customers as I want to be treated and have made a lot of friends in this process of building my business.

I mostly do transfers for people who purchase firearms on the various auction gun sites but also handle special orders of firearms for my customers. I have flexible hours and try to work to my customers schedule. Occasionally I have AR-15 parts such as lowers and LPK's for sale along with an occasional gun that catches my eye and I order a couple to sell. Most of my selling is on www.gunbroker.com but feel free to check out my web site and see what I have available from time to time.
    Web Site: www.richards-guns.com
    Email: sales@richards-guns.com

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I thought I'd throw this out there-

I work as a draftsman for a large engineering/land surveying/environmental consulting company out of Chicago called V3 Companies of Illinois.

My friend who I work with here in St. John is a registered land surveyor in IN and IL. If you need any surveying services, we can help.

Also, if you need any type of drafting done, I can do it no problem. I am using AutoCAD 2009 (Civil3D) and can create shop drawings or any other detailed drawings you may need- perhaps you have a sketch of something you want a machine shop to build for you and they need something more than a paper sketch. I can turn paper sketches into CAD drawings no problem.

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    Any cute female kissing instructor for hire?

Well if she's marrying you, chances are your kissing skills are good enough. Or, are you perhaps talking about kissing something besides the horizontal lips on her face?

Oh, you will need to be a huge a$$ kisser once married ;)

JosephR

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    NW IN
    I have a couple of a mag-carrier I just took yesterday to send to a friend. I have been wearing this one for the last 4 months.
    1911-IWB_Double_Mag_Carrier2.jpg
    [/IMG]
    1911-IWB_Double_Mag_Carrier1.jpg
    [/IMG]

Oh hell that's nice! How much? Could we supply hardware for you? Or, if you have some you'd recommend just pay extra for them? Even if it's a pack of 10, you can keep the extras, I wouldn't mind helping you.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    Jack of all trades...

- Owner/Operator of Coyote Creek Guns (01-FFL)
    - Co-Owner/Operator of Coyote Creek Farms (Family Farm that sells farm fresh eggs)
    - Former Owner/Operator of Coyote Creek Custom Woodworx (most people won't pay for custom high quality woodworking today)
    - Director of Security at a large church in Indianapolis
    - PRN Biblical Preaching and Teaching (Seminary Student)

Need something? Just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

JR50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Significantly North of Rt. 30
    ISO/QA Help

If your organization is interested in becoming registered to the ISO9001 quality standard, I can help keep the cost down.

I have extensive experience designing and implementing ISO-compliant systems and can be involved in your program to the extent you desire -- everything from acting as a consultant to 100% design and implementation.

If your organization is looking to sharpen its Quality Control in any way, let's talk.

Thanks for your consideration.

Mac4444

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    Advertising and Marketing
    This is my 25th year
    Brochures, Fliers, Direct Mail Programs, Web Sites, PowerPoint Presentations, Illustrations, Photography, PR Releases, Logo's, etc.

Web site hsmcfarland.com

I specialize in the full and complete production of marketing and advertising materials primarily business to business. I give my customers the strategies and tactics to add to their customer base, increase their market share, and add high perceived value to their brand image. People are marketing their companies in this economy and they'll come out way ahead when the recession goes away in the next 12 to 18 months.

I'm a one-stop-shop. All world class photography and graphic design is produced by me personally. I work from a home office so my prices are very competitive.

I work in North Liberty, IN but my clients are spread all over the USA.

Howard McFarland
    Cell 574 220-6191

nalees

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    West Lafayette, IN
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but it seems to fit.

My wife and I are looking for full-time employment back in Indiana (currently living in Morrisville, NC). I work at Cisco Systems currently, and my background is a bachelors from Purdue in Network Engineering.

My wife just graduated from N.C. State with her Masters of Accounting, and is currently taking her CPA exam. She's looking for a private accounting position.

We're doing the usual job hunt routine online and through any resource we know, but like you always hear, it's not what you know, it's who you know! Sometimes just having good credentials is not enough, especially in this economy! If you know of something you're willing to pass along, we would appreciate it!

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    Professional Chimney Service

LuckyBrush Chimney Service
    Delphi, Indiana
    LuckyBrush Chimney Service

I am CSIA Certified, and a member of the National Chimney Sweep Guild. I service chimneys professionaly in the Lafayette area. I also travel as far south as Crawfordsville, north to Rensselaer, east to Kokomo, & west to Kentland.

I provide the following services for chimneys:

-Sweeping
    -Repairs
    -Tuckpointing
    -Rebuilding
    -Relining
    -Chimney caps
    -Woodstove/Fireplace Insert sales & installation
    -Waterproofing
    -Dryer vent cleaning
    -Firebox restoration
    -Flashing