Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crawfish

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2011
    south indy
    I am an experinced glazier a.k.a. glass guy. I do mainly residential work and small commercial jobs.
    custom glass
    shower surrounds
    glass doors
    bullet proof
    bullet resistant
    laminated glass
    green houses kits or ground up build to your specs.
    also if you have a bad window unit in your house I can replace just the unit for a fraction of the cost of most glass shops.....just send me a message if you have a glass question I got the answer.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    spring pool openings

:patriot: Keith's Pool Service and Repair :patriot:

phone- 317-381-2177 please leave message!!
    email- keithspools@sbcglobal.net
    or in this seasons YellowBook.com

Keith's Pool Service and Repair are certified and insured.
    20 years of experience.
    OUR PRICES ARE UNBEATABLE!!

SPRING POOL OPENINGS ARE BEING SCHEDULED NOW!!!! GET ON THE LIST:patriot:

Last edited:

doubleshock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2010
    hamilton county
    PROFESSIONAL CDL-B TRUCK DRIVER AVAILABLE: 13 YRS. EXPERIENCE, CLEAN RECORD, EXPEDITE EXPERIENCE, I CAN OTR FOR YOU. 2 PET DOGS INCLUDED IN PACKAGE. I AM RESPONSIBLE, RELIABLE, PUNCTUAL. AVAILABLE NOW! DOUBLESHOCK CALL ME 812-267-6454

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Jeffersonville, In. Southern In, just got a welder (small) Have been a welder at Jeffboat for 11 years...can't weld barges at my house, but small projects, chairs, tables, railings...can do!! call 1-812-292-0730, Chris

Neezer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    i run a small excavating business in the fort wayne area. we have delivery of mulch, sand, dirt, grave, limestone, boulders, and most general landscape materials. we also provide any type of dump truck service, mini excavator service, and bobcat work. a few examples are stone driveway gradings, erosion control, and site clean-up. we do many different things, if you have any questions please feel free to call. we are in the verison phone book under many headings like landscape contractors and
    stone-crushed. just as a few examples.

Niezer Hauling and Bobcat Services. 260-433-0059

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Tutoring Services

I am state certified.

I can tutor k-12 in English, mathematics (primary and advanced), American History, the sciences, and a host of other areas.

I have worked with S/P and challenged children and teens, and am familiar with IEPs.

I've worked hard to develop certain methods I find to work. They were developed from talking with students, other teachers, and through my own observations of what seems to be most effective.

Josh

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Why not;

I'm an RN with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Indiana University with 20+ yrs of experience. I had a C6-C7 Herniated Disc repair in 03 and a 5 vessel Cardiac Bypass in July of 09. I am currently under a 20LB lifting restriction. I have been unable to find a job in Nursing b/c of my health limitations. I worked at a gun shop all the way through college and have been around guns for over 30yrs. I also have worked on foreign cars, VW/Audi mostly, but have no formal training or certifications. I have won several awards at shows for some of the cars I've owned. I'm an excellent driver with a clean record and can drive most anything once shown. I do excellent car detailing. I also dabble in digital photography and have my own cameras and lenses. I have also built scale models of military aircraft and armor since I was a kid. Hopefully someone has a need for some of my varied skills. I need a job!!! ;)

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Why not;

I'm an RN with a Bachelors of Science in Nursing from Indiana University with 20+ yrs of experience. I had a C6-C7 Herniated Disc repair in 03 and a 5 vessel Cardiac Bypass in July of 09. I am currently under a 20LB lifting restriction. I have been unable to find a job in Nursing b/c of my health limitations. I worked at a gun shop all the way through college and have been around guns for over 30yrs. I also have worked on foreign cars, VW/Audi mostly, but have no formal training or certifications. I have won several awards at shows for some of the cars I've owned. I'm an excellent driver with a clean record and can drive most anything once shown. I do excellent car detailing. I also dabble in digital photography and have my own cameras and lenses. I have also built scale models of military aircraft and armor since I was a kid. Hopefully someone has a need for some of my varied skills. I need a job!!! ;)

Man, I hold a CNA certificate that's going to waste. We could start a home health care thing. You start IVs, administer meds, monitor 02 etc and I can do the lifting and other grunt work.

I'm thinking it would be more comfortable for some of the men out there who are not used to women besides their wives seeing them nekkid and all.

Josh

45pro

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Plymouth
    Well its that time of the year again! Is anyone looking to have a new roof on their houses this spring? My boss and I together have over 15 years of expierience re-roofing houses. Most of the time we can have a house tore off and re-shingled in a single day. We also do it at 20% less than what contractors charge. Send me a PM if you are interested. We do travel a little ways to do them also. You will not be dissapointed.

Thanks for reading,

Jared

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Computer build/repair/troubleshooting
    Network design/configuration/building

I'm in Bloomington, have over 15 years experience, and I want more firearms!!! Will trade services for goods/ammo/reloading press/classes, etc... looking to start an indoor range/firearms store in the Bloomington area, so anything helps!

I can work on anything from a laptop to a $120k server cluster, so nothing is too big.

PM me if you need anything.

PS, if the $ or trade is right, will travel to central and southern IN... If the trade or $ is really right, I'll go anywhere in the state! :D

mikefraz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Lakeville
    Michael frazier
    I'm finishing up my freshman year at purdue for mechanical engineering technology. I am ASE and NATEF and HVAC certified and worked full time in a factory last summer. I'm desperate for a job this summer that is full time near the Plymouth/ south bend area. If anyone needs a hardworking young guy to do any type of work, that's me. PM me if you are interested. I will then give you my phone #.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    ~ STELLAR METAL FINISHES ~

I have a small (home-based) metal finishing service, doing mainly hot & cold expert blueing. Also do stainless steel 'colorization' on firearms and barrels. My processes are of my own 'flavor' and are patented. These are all genuine "rust blueing" type finishes, and not sprayed-on. I guarantee my work, and your satisfaction with the end result.
    Indiana residents can ship direct. My prices are based on costs plus actual shipping, and are very reasonable.

I do small gun parts, as well. No job too small, as I enjoy the work. Barrels, trigger guards, bottom metal, screws, buttplates etc are all welcome.

Please view my photo gallery here for some samples of my work. Additional pix and answers to your questions (and price quotes) are available... just PM me your E-mail addie, or send requests to me at-

stellarmetals@live.com

Let me know if I can be of service to you. I can provide references from actual customers, and I have 100+ positive feedbacks on another gun forum. Just ask. :yesway: -Lee

Last edited:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Out of work looking for some small jobs for some extra cash.

I have done a little over everything, have a good STIHL chain saw that will cut up your average tree (14 inch bar if I remember right).

Can clean out fench lines (don't have a truck to haul away debris though)

Can help clean out barns/garages, ect

I am told I paint (indoor) at a professional level (could provide pictures of a room I just painted).

I am a pretty good automotive detailer, the final wax I use costs $15 a bottle and every time I have used it the wax holds up all summer and the rain keeps beeding on the cars. I am about to start using a polish wax that is used before the final wax that is $12 so I don't use the cheap stuff that will break down in a week. I use a variety of cleaners and protectants for the inside of the car, no armorall (over time in sun light amorall turns leather brown).

I have a small 1200 psi pressure washer that I use for cleaning up side walks and driveways but does not have enough power to damage the surface.

Can do just about anything, will work for toys (Oakley sunglasses, gun stuff, in home stereo stuff) but perfer cash.

Wife is working a lot so I am watching our son so I may not allways be available, with notice I should be able to be available.

Cell is three one seven three eight five four five four three.

Perfer to stay in the Indy area.

P.S. Clean cut, drug and alcohol free.

Last edited:

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Power sports repair, and aftermarket upgrading.

I'm board and wanting to some small projects to work on to keep me busy. I love to work on motorcycles, quads, and other small stuff. I'm burned out on cars and trucks but the smaller stuff is enjoyable for me. I have lots of experience and generally work for pretty cheep.

Can re-jet carbs, install performance mods, airbrush painting and damaged parts repair among lots of other things.

Contact via PM. Thanks

bboffard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2011
    Bloomington
    College Student here

College STudent here... ready to graduate this August 2011. Looking for full time employment throughout Indiana... Graduating from IU school of Public and Environmental Affairs ! Yes the environment!!!! how helpful! no im not a kelley grad :xmad:

Yosarian87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2011
    NWI
    Band Instrument Repair.

I am equipped to do alot of repairs. PM me if you have any questions and I would be more than happy to send you a price list. I also have pictures of past projects that I have done. Usually real quick turn around depending on time of year.

Top Bottom