Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowG

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Father is having a very stressful time at his current job. He is a logistics/shipping warehouse manager. He has impeccable work ethic and deserves a better employer. Has been doing it a long time.

If anyone knows someone in shipping that is looking for a management position please let me know. I will provide him with information and he can provide his resume.

Thanks a lot INGO my fingers are crossed for him.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    Honda Certified Master Technician, factory trained. Experienced since Oct 2002. I have expansive knowledge of all things Honda Automotive related. Can perform simple task such as general/preventative maintenance, to electrical, HVAC, engine, to trans. I am strictly a Honda tech, and my tool inventory reflects this. My prices are much less than dealer, and still better than independent. Pm me with any questions.

VeteranUSN

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2012
    Wabash Valley
    IT Support. I've been in the it field since 2005. I was an IT in the U.S. Navy from 2005-2009 and then went to college for my computer science degree. I have two semesters left to complete degree. From 2011 I've been in the Indiana Air National guard as a network intelligence analyst. I have a current Top Secret with Counter-intelligence polygraph security clearance. My orders end in Feb for the guard and I am in desperate need of a job. I am a dedicated hard worker as well as a fast learner. Would like to stay in the IT field but will take anything also not afraid to get my hands dirty

Speedy2222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    CNC Machinist. I went to Vincennes University for 3 years, specializing in cnc cad/cam technology aswell as injection molding. Have been in the work force for a total of 2+ years. I have experience with Mastercam, Haas & Mazak milling and turning centers. Regularly work with tolerances +/-.0005 in titanium and stainless. I currently work in the medical field, however i would really like to get away from it. I am originally from Valparaiso, but currently reside in Noblesville.

RUSH2112

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    In a van, by a river
    Jewelry design and manufacturing. Platinum, gold, palladium, custom design and repair. I'll buy your old gold if you want... Wholesale operation, appointment only.

I make the good stuff. All in-house, pm me for contact info, located in Noblesville.

21 years of experience. Thanks.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Automotive Related

I have 9+ years in the automotive field, specifically parts. I'm looking for something other than retail parts. 10+ years management experience. Associate's Degree in auto/management.

PM me with your opportunity!

Service advisor
    Shop manager
    Open to new possibilities

WoodenMetal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    NE
    For almost 6 years now I have made ice hockey goalie equipment and done heavy duty sewing with industrial leather machines. I do a lot of repairs as well as design and make original gear. I sew all the heavy stuff like leather straps, cordura bags, etc. (so if you need a dress altered I am not the place to go! :D) This is my full time job
    www.protectiveathleticwear.com/
    I also do artwork and costumes on the side
    www.tigerpawart.com/

jath08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 26, 2012
    Greencastle, IN
    Brick, block and stone mason. I have a little over 17 years experince in commercial and residential masonry. I prefer to do small jobs like mailboxes, firepits, foundations, etc. I can do larger jobs, like fully bricked homes but would prefer to stick with the smaller ones. I do have a portfolio of some of my work and can provide references as to the quality of my work. I do not do chimney repair. I also give free estimates.
    I also am a certified welder with experience in MIG and stick and some TIG. Went to IVYTECH for this.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    Moyer Mowing provides top not professional lawn care services including; residential,commercial and cemetery mowing along with Gutter Cleaning, Storm Clean Up, Minor Landscaping and Property Clean Outs. We have been serving Vigo,Clay,Sullivan and northern Greene Counties since 1999. Insured & Free Estimates. 25% discounts for active military families,1st Responders (Police,Fire,EMT/Medics) and INGO members.

gearheadwilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    My current automotive dealership might be closing soon and there will be several great mechanics looking for work. If anyone knows of upcoming openings please pm me. Thanks

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I offer tutoring to high school students in ANY subject area for $10 an hour.
    Additionally, I offer tutoring to college students for $20/hour in select subjects including:
    Chemistry (Contact me for certain areas)
    Biology (Again, contact me for certain)
    Math up to Calculus
    English

Also happy to review writings for a flat rate of $10 if under 5 pages double spaced, $15 for any papers from 5 pages to 50 pages double spaced.

I'm currently in Pharmacy School at Butler University, I took advanced AP classes through high school, was a straight A student, and received a perfect score on the ACT. If anyone needs help, or has children who need help, I can be contacted at mbills@butler.edu

Located in INDY

Last edited:

gearheadwilly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Im a dealership technician but could always use a lil side work. I do general mechanical work, fabrication, collision repair, custom air ride and suspension lifts as well as restorations. I get pretty good deals on parts through my suppliers so if u do ur own work but need a costly or hard to find part I could probably help with that too. Pm's come to my phone so I respond quickly.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I spend my days working on computers .. I can pretty much do whatever ya need. If you have an issue shot me a PM.

Top Bottom