• ...and so much more!
  • nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Screen-Shot-2022-09-27-at-9.39.38-AM.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/montana-woman-shoots-skins-siberian-husky-mistook-wolf
    That dog was part of a group of about 19 dogs, some sick with parvo virus, dumped off in the woods. Left to go wild and kill deer.

She should have known the difference between that and a wolf pup but if it was being aggressive like she says she probably did the right thing. I don't think the Flathead County Sheriffs did the right thing by charging her with misdemeanor animal cruelty. I would have laughed at her and let it go. Around here we shoot deer-chasing, wild dogs.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That dog was part of a group of about 19 dogs, some sick with parvo virus, dumped off in the woods. Left to go wild and kill deer.

She should have known the difference between that and a wolf pup but if it was being aggressive like she says she probably did the right thing. I don't think the Flathead County Sheriffs did the right thing by charging her with misdemeanor animal cruelty. I would have laughed at her and let it go.
    I bet she yelled, "it's coming right for us!" before she fired.

Also this another reason to stay of Facebook.

Around here we shoot deer chasing wild dogs.
    Deer chase wild dogs? :dunno:

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    She never mentioned it being “aggressive” until she was called out on her mistake. If you cannot properly identify your target, you should not hunt. Thats not much different than the old time deer hunters that took “sound shots”

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Police video from the town where I was born. The park where this takes place has been designated as where the homeless camp. Then in the winter the city puts them up in hotels. There are more and more each year.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I do not have words. We as a Nation have simply allowed the feral humans to take over parts of our nation. Worse, we now have elected officials (looking at you Mears) who believe it is acceptable to repeatedly subject the law abiding citizens to a continuously return of mentally ill and / or violent feral humans who simply refuse to live by the rules of this civil society.

If this is not stopped, it is NOT going to go well.

I pity these police officers. I cannot imagine the demoralization of having to go after the same scum over and over, only to have the prosecutors and judicial system turn them back out to reoffend.

Top Bottom