• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I will buy them for my wife, don't bother me a bit. What does get me is buying them for my 12 and 14 year old step daughters. Just bugs me.

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    I'm married with three teenage daughters. I know the brand and type for all of that stuff, and never think twice about picking it up. It's called survival.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I'm 24 and I have bought them for my wife. The ring on my finger makes it clear I'm just doing what I am told to do.
    Just remember brother, when you put on that ring and said "I do", that was the LAST decision you get to make! :lmfao:

Okay, so what's the different between 'super absorbent', 'extra super absorbent', 'maximum absorbent', and 'OMG, are you a butcher?!'? :laugh:

I've ran to the store specifically to pick up only that item. I'm pretty sure the girl at the check out counter KNOWS they're not for me. If they don't, then THEY'RE the one who has some 'issues', LOL.

If I would run into a burning house or a hail of gunfire to save someone I care about, I think I can manage running into a store to buy 'that item'... :draw:

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    I've only bought tampons/pads (don't remember which it was) one time for my wife, and at the time we were only dating. I got the wrong ones and she has made sure to buy them herself since. However, I would not hesitate to buy them for her again. It didn't bother me any.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Wth is a tampoon? I'm picturing some sort of giant coast-guard approved life saving device that also serves an absorbant role. Lash two together with some decking, an outboard, case of beer and you're ready to rock.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    I will buy them for my wife, don't bother me a bit. What does get me is buying them for my 12 and 14 year old step daughters. Just bugs me.

Yep, same herre. My daughters are exactly the ages yours are. And you KNOW the first time you buy theirs your are GOING TO GET THE WRONG ONES. It's just the way things work. And it bothered them far more than it did me.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    Okay, so what's the different between 'super absorbent', 'extra super absorbent', 'maximum absorbent', and 'OMG, are you a butcher?!'? :laugh:

Think of it this way...roll of toilet paper, roll of paper towels, stack of beach blankets, industrial spill kit...

:faint: :faint: :faint:

Geee thanks!!! :rolleyes: Now I'm going to have that mental picture bouncing around my head the rest of the night.

And yes, with a wife and 2 daughters, I have purchased more than my share and knew the details for what each used.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    mancard_zps8f6f3c1e.jpg

DDDaaaayyyuuummmmm

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Why would you be freaked out by buying tampons?
    I dont make a big deal out of it when I buy some cute panties for myself.I guess it's not weird since people probably assume I'm buying them for my wife or girlfriend. :dunno:

Top Bottom