Are YOU on a "hit list" to be killed...?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJMD429

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    I think the newspaper is sort of a 'National Enquirer' more than an 'Onion', in that it didn't appear to be satire (though these days it's hard to tell what's satire vs. the real stuff the anti-gun loons come up with).

Still, it is thought provoking...

...and we all know that the southside explosion wasn't a drone - it was a spaceship that crashed...duhhh!!!!! ;-)

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I think the newspaper is sort of a 'National Enquirer' more than an 'Onion', in that it didn't appear to be satire (though these days it's hard to tell what's satire vs. the real stuff the anti-gun loons come up with).

Still, it is thought provoking...

...and we all know that the southside explosion wasn't a drone - it was a spaceship that crashed...duhhh!!!!! ;-)

I did some research and the paper is owned by the Communist party of Russia. It used to be the dominant media outlet on the Soviet Union even. No indication of it being satiracle in the Wiki page Maybe this is just how news is about America in Russia. It seems way too Cold War-like for modern times, but hey, these are communists we're talking about. Perhaps since Obama is actually one of them, they are just pretending to be paranoid of him, so we don't learn the truth (as if anyone would care if Obama was a card carrying Communist agent anyways, I mean give the guy a break, he's black)... :)

:tinfoil:

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    Good grief! I have heard some goofy stuff in my 50 years of life but this thread is way up there. I don't like anything about out current administration but sheezzz people. This is some off your meds mental case stuff.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Good grief! I have heard some goofy stuff in my 50 years of life but this thread is way up there. I don't like anything about out current administration but sheezzz people. This is some off your meds mental case stuff.
    I wouldnt put it past him.

Project972

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    thanks for birthday thread. have we discussed the800 concentration camps built since reagan admin.

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    This part is interesting. I wonder if it was really predicted this way, or if this was an invention after the fact, because it matches exactly what the tin hats have been saying all along...

EDIT: I googled the author William Cooper and I doubt he was anything but a nutcase, and it wouldn't be surprising if he did predict Fast and Furious, etc, because all he did was talk about aliens and conspiracy crap. To mention his name in an article then in my book discredits every word in the article. Pravda hasn't gotten a single story even close yet, so I have to think they are like the Enquirer, or perhaps worse, the Onion! Still fun to read some Russian weirdness at times...

Ever actually read Behold a Pale Horse, or are you just spouting off what Google fetched back to you?

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    :tinfoil:

First last week when Pravda, of all places, had an op ed exhorting Americans to keep our guns, and now... this!

России! Сделать выбор! Вы здоровыми или душевнобольных?

Я немнога понимаю. больным или хорошо?

Top Bottom