• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    And we wonder why the stores are out of ammo! WTF???

gmo_zpsc36d5133.jpg

Last edited:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    How do you know that's where he works? Do you have his name? I imagine the first thing they will ask is his name.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    How do you know that's where he works? Do you have his name? I imagine the first thing they will ask is his name.

Maybe because his break is at 1:00PM from work, and he wants to meet on the south side of the Gander Mountain parking lot?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't work a JoAnn Fabrics.

ruger333

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    As long as they can sell it and double their money they will. If no one buys their over priced goods and they spent most of their pay check for it they will stop. Not many creditors will take ammo for payment. Unless you REALY NEED it, make them eat it. Just my thoughts on the subject.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    As long as they can sell it and double their money they will. If no one buys their over priced goods and they spent most of their pay check for it they will stop. Not many creditors will take ammo for payment. Unless you REALY NEED it, make them eat it. Just my thoughts on the subject.

:+1:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    This sounds like a prank. I haven't been in the herd, I mean crowd, over by the 22's but I don't think they've been getting in any big bricks like that. I could be wrong. And $15 a box on 9mm? I doubt he got that at GM..Plus they've been limiting the amount of ammo any one person can buy at 1 time. 10 bricks? I don't think so.

Last edited:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    This sounds like a prank. I haven't been in the herd, I mean crowd, over by the 22's but I don't think they've been getting in any big bricks like that. I could be wrong. And $15 a box on 9mm? I doubt he got that at GM

He said he bought the ammo where he works, and he'll meet buyers "on his break", which is probably no more than 30 minutes. That means he has to have bought it within a 15-minute drive of Gander mountain (well, probably much closer, really). Assuming this ad is for real, there are only two places near there that sell ammo. One is GM and the other is Dick's.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Yup, either that or some complete idiot that doesn't realize he just publicly admitted to breaking several laws...

Plus I remember someone saying GM employees don't get a price break on guns and ammo. Anyone (preferably who works there) know if this is true?

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    He said he bought the ammo where he works, and he'll meet buyers "on his break", which is probably no more than 30 minutes. That means he has to have bought it within a 15-minute drive of Gander mountain (well, probably much closer, really). Assuming this ad is for real, there are only two places near there that sell ammo. One is GM and the other is Dick's.

Very true. We haven't seen any ammo like this at Dick's either. It just sounds wrong all around

Top Bottom