• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    To call this merely stupid (not to mention unacceptably intrusive) would be akin to suggesting that Pol Pot was not the most pleasant individual.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Wow. This shocks me coming out of AZ! Not surprised by Clinton's comments. If he's looking for a good expenditure of tax payer money for factual media reporting, he should leave the net alone and focus his lobbying on NBC CBS ABC MSNBC FAUX NEWS and CNN.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Just more proof that Republicans are no more friendly to personal freedom than Democrats are. :xmad:

Republican or Democrat - Just different flavors of nanny state.

I see the difference between the two as being similar to taking a canoe trip on the river--you know, the one where they launch you from one point and pick you up with the bus and trailer an another downstream--in which the Democrats are like the people who start paddling, go faster, and end up waiting on everyone else, and the Republicans are the ones who simply float down the river and eventually drift into the destination--the SAME destination. They just drag their feet a little along the way. The problem is that they are all going the wrong direction down the wrong filth-infested river!

jve153

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    bargersville, in
    im speechless (no pun intended, might offend someone)
    in all seriousness, this completely undermines everything this country stands for.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I find this part particularly interesting: "The law, which is being pushed under the guise of an anti-bullying campaign..."

So this is going to be the way they enact such laws! "But, we are not trampling on any of your Constitutional rights, this is meant to protect against bullying!"

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Saying annoying things is illegal? Might as well fit me for an orange jumpsuit!

^^^^Beat me to it.^^^^
    Either that or 3/4 of my facebook will be going away cause they annoy me daily. I'm pretty well behaved around here but I belong to a work related forum with a much broader political base than we have here. I make it a point to annoy and irritate some of the more leftward leaning members every chance I get.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Wait, so being annoying online is illegal, but being annoying in person is protected by the 1st Amendment?

Guess I'll have to drive over to AZ to tell them how I feel in person.....

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    I find this part particularly interesting: "The law, which is being pushed under the guise of an anti-bullying campaign..."

So this is going to be the way they enact such laws! "But, we are not trampling on any of your Constitutional rights, this is meant to protect against bullying!"

It's for the children.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    WARNING : CUSS WORDS ; that will probably annoy and offend someone's delicate sensibilities . But it's the truth .

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_DNC3JcQPM&feature=player_detailpage[/ame]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I am amused that Arizona apparently believes that they have the power to compel anonymous humanity to cease harassing, annoying, offending, or even terrifying SOMEONE at some point. They have declared war on internet trolldom, every forum known to mankind, and not a few of the major media sites since they can offend depending on your political views. Stupid tools.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I find this part particularly interesting: "The law, which is being pushed under the guise of an [STRIKE]anti-bullying [/STRIKE] gun free zone or drug free zone campaign..."

So this is going to be the way they enact such laws! "But, we are not trampling on any of your Constitutional rights, this is meant to protect against [STRIKE]bullying[/STRIKE] people with guns or use of illegal drugs !"

It's for the children.

QFT!

We are all going to hell period!
    Depending on who is driving determined when we get there.
    With the Ds in control we will get there sooner rather than later. With the Rs in control they will drag their feet and get their later rather then sooner. Either way we are going to hell.

:faint:

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Isn't it always for the children?

I have to say..this is most disconcerting. The wiffle and myself were looking to locate there within the next 5. Hopefully this nonsense is challenged and overturned.

Top Bottom