• AccuRat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Just north of nowhere...
    Let's see, what's in the realm of the possible (if, however, unlikely):

Arizona Republic Headline 1 October 2010:
    "Local 34,000 acre border ranch for sale after owner killed by suspected illegal trafficker."

Arizona Republic Headline 1 November 2010:
    "Local 34,000 acre border ranch purchased by individual with known ties to the Mexican trafficking market."

Arizona Republic Headline 1 November 2011:
    "Rash of illegals, drugs, weapons and criminals enter country undetected through border ranch. Feds can't figure out why."

And on and on and on.......

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    One day, one of these ranchers is gonna get sick and tired of this crap and he is gonna stop ranching and start something new. Something like where people pay him to his ranches personal security gaurds. He will have to put up signs that say No Tresspassing Violators will be shot. And the killings will begin. First it will be a few people wanting to engage illegals at long range, then the media will get ahold of it. What follows will be a splended war between americans toating guns and mexican cartels. I shall start praying for all those illegals and may god have mercy on them, because i am sure the bullets will have none.

E'villeGunner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Personally I think it's a mistake to put watering stations out on his property. What the hell is that teaching the illegal immigrants or the coyotes or the cartel or whoever is leading these groups of ILLEGAL ALIENS across the border onto his property?? It kinda tells me that it is OK to break our laws because this property owner is caring enough to give us water so we can make it all the way!

What should be put on his property along the border are LAND MINES!!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    not everyone can afford landmines, and maybe he is scared for his family. Say he destroys the watering holes and 40 armed cartel members come to his house looking for water. Him and his whole family could be killed because obama doesn't want to **** off the mexicans. way to go obama, keep endangering the lives of citizens by not doing anything. I hope you can explain yourself to St. Peter when you go before the pearly gates and he asks why?

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    “Look,” said Chilton, picking up an eroded shoe soul off the ground. “Somebody walked right out of their tennis shoes. Now, how do you think he felt, walking the rest of the way without the soul on his shoes? He paid a horrible price to get into the country.”

Um, isn't the bottom part of a shoe called a "sole?"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    not everyone can afford landmines, and maybe he is scared for his family. Say he destroys the watering holes and 40 armed cartel members come to his house looking for water. Him and his whole family could be killed because obama doesn't want to **** off the mexicans. way to go obama, keep endangering the lives of citizens by not doing anything. I hope you can explain yourself to St. Peter when you go before the pearly gates and he asks why?

cyanide tablets in said watering holes

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    You folks just needed to frame the problem correctly. I don't give a damn about illegal immigration. Private property, on the other hand.... I could seriously get behind defending a man's land.

Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    obama thinks Arizona is "misguided". You do not want to offend all those "poor" mexicans who just want a better life. ( Remember, there are 30 MILLION votes there...) Kalifornia even wants to pay them NOT to work (unemployment) and give them food stamps, free schools (even though they can't speak english) and free school lunch, subsidize their rent and give them driver's licenses. WHY wouldn't they want to come here??? Meanwhile, obama takes yet another 10 day vacation.

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    The illegal alien knows English very well, he uses that for his purposes and then says I don't know Anglish when it benefits him. I lived in San Diego for over 17 years, I have seen the mexican pull everything under the sun. One night outside of our apartment we could here a pig squeeling, ran outside to find a mexican man holding a pig down and having sexing with the animal. A group of us chased the filthy bast**d down and beat the living daylights out of him before handing him over to the police. People say that I should not judge mexico by it's border towns, I say don't judge true mexico by it's coastal rivieras like cancun. You see these areas are American bought and paid, and as long as you eat and drink from the Hotel - you will be ok. I had crossed over the border several times, tijuana, ensanada, juarez(across from El Paso, TX). Each time I crossed I saw the same thing, human waste floating in their rivers, middle of July and it smelled pretty bad, down stream you will see farmers pumping water from the same river onto their crops. The crops had vegetables on them at the time of the number 2 water. Now do you understand the farmer doesn't care if he makes several hundred American sick or dead, he really doesn't give a da*n. Last year we had a Tomato scare, several hundred Americans died, the culprit was peppers grown in mexico. I knew because the problem started in March, too early for the people to get sick off of American produce. The Mayo clinic in Minnesota investigated and traced the tainted produce back good ol mexico. Imagine that ---- DA!!! The farmer has not been sentenced, nor will he get any punishment for killing so many people. So when you head off to krogers, marsh, whereever, you might consider being selective of where your produce comes from. Have a great day!

acyork50

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    I hope people will take care and understand these illegals are not here to get to know ya, or wanting to become yanks. They want money - legally or illegally they will get money. Indiana residents are still farely new to having so many mexicans around them. If you have traveled, lived, or had family that have - you know the kind of trash the illegal aliens are.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    the only answer to this problem is death sentence to any terrorists trying to cross the border, and same to those that have already crossed, until the idea of crossing becomes scarier than the risks nothing will stop them. heck i bet death would even be a sweet release to some of these border jumpers.

Top Bottom