• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Isn't this the sheriff that was making all that money doing speaking engagements a while back? If so, wasn't he invited to many of those events by the Tea Party?

Its also the sheriff that had his deputies steal files from defense attorneys, doesn't follow the orders of judges, has shady business deals, when the local media investigates them - he sends his deputies out to rough them up, sends his deputies out to rough up his political adversaries, and apparently is now accused in a $100 Million taxpayer scam, drives tanks through houses with Steven Segal to get on TV...

But hey, he's tough on brown people and makes prisoners wear pink, so its all good for the retirement communities. Joe isn't a "Patriot", Joe doesn't care about a Constitution. Joe cares about Joe. And that's it.

The saddest part of the video, for me, wasn't even the actions of the enforcers, rather that apparently large portions of Arizona are willing to overlook his many indiscretions in favor of "get tough on illegals" stance. They aren't even bothered by $100 million scam, they cheered when he said he would do it again by "locking up hundreds more". Nice Tea Party ya got there.

Last edited:

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    In addition, what was up with the gun comment at the end?

Its a weird thing for a politician to say....especially for one in ARIZONA.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Its also the sheriff that had his deputies steal files from defense attorneys, doesn't follow the orders of judges, has shady business deals, when the local media investigates them - he sends his deputies out to rough them up, sends his deputies out to rough up his political adversaries, and apparently is now accused in a $100 Million taxpayer scam, drives tanks through houses with Steven Segal to get on TV...

Yep. Its going to take a lot of pink uniforms to make up for Joe's heavy-handed abuse of the public. Unfortunately for too many, "cracking down on illegals" is a reasonable excuse to create a Police State for all of us. That is what Joe Arpaio has done.

I gotta hand it to the guy in the video. He was willing to face the wolves and the bleating sheep to make an unpopular (but important) point. It was a Tax Day rally after all, it seems fitting that the guest speaker be held to account about his abuse of taxpayer funds.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I actually thought the guy was very rude. He was trying to speak over someone that was talking to the crowd. If I am talking to a group a people and you try to speak over me I would have you removed also. Maybe not tackled though.

Baron? Baron Hill? Is that you?

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    I actually thought the guy was very rude. He was trying to speak over someone that was talking to the crowd. If I am talking to a group a people and you try to speak over me I would have you removed also. Maybe not tackled though.

That being said the guy had a good point at the wrong venue, it was not a questions and answers thing going on best I could tell.

I do support the 1st Amendment, what makes you think that I do not

:dunno:

Your rights trump theirs?

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    ok, lets try this. We are having us a little INGO meeting with about 20 of us. I am speaking and armedeastsider keeps yelling while I am trying to talk. Kickin his butt out isn't violating any of his rights. He chose to be disruptive during our meeting and kept trying to infringe upon my 1st amendment right by making it so no one could hear me. He can continue yelling outside and then he would no longer be infringing my right to speak

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    see, you all are missing the main point here and solution to the problem. If you feel someone has dishonored you or disrespected you, then you should be able to legally challenge them to a duel, either with fists or pistols. bam! problem solved. a lot of little *****es would quit running their mouths and a lot of polticians would stop disgracing their sacred oath!

me for president.

LMAO, ok not really (the president part) the dueling part, **** yeah, im serious!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    ok, lets try this. We are having us a little INGO meeting with about 20 of us. I am speaking and armedeastsider keeps yelling while I am trying to talk. Kickin his butt out isn't violating any of his rights. He chose to be disruptive during our meeting and kept trying to infringe upon my 1st amendment right by making it so no one could hear me. He can continue yelling outside and then he would no longer be infringing my right to speak

That is certainly a different scenario than the public speaking engagement about taxes that was being held in AZ in which you stated you would have removed him for being a dissenter (rude).

Your little INGO meeting is being held in a non public area...if it was public you couldn't do anything about it, except maybe call LEO to JBT him away from you.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    That is certainly a different scenario than the public speaking engagement about taxes that was being held in AZ in which you stated you would have removed him for being a dissenter (rude).

Your little INGO meeting is being held in a non public area...if it was public you couldn't do anything about it, except maybe call LEO to JBT him away from you.
    Follow ya there. But what our meeting was outside?

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I don't have any sympathy for elected officials who are currently being investigated by the U.S. Attorney's Office for misusing $100 Million on his staff's PAYROLL being called out in public while they are campaigning. As a matter of fact, more please. There certainly was plenty to go around during all those town hall meetings regarding Obamacare. The Tea Parties need to clean house if they want to be taken seriously.

Top Bottom