Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!

Tuesday , November 17, 2009
    service_ap_36.gif

OZARK, Ark. —
    Ozark Police Chief Jim Noggle says one of his officers used a Taser on a 10-year-old girl who was combative when the officer tried to get the girl into a patrol car to be taken to a youth shelter.

Noggle said Tuesday that officer Dustin Bradshaw went to the girl's home after her mother called police woman called police.
    According to a report filed by Bradshaw on Thursday, the officer found the girl on the floor of the house screaming and crying. She refused to follow her mother's instructions and the mother told Bradshaw to use his Taser.
    Bradshaw carried the girl to the living room and told her she was going to jail, according to the report. The girl was violently kicking, the report said, and struck Bradshaw in the groin with her legs and feet. The report said Bradshaw administered a "very, very brief" stun with the Taser, put the girl in handcuffs and carried her to his patrol car. She was taken to the Western Arkansas Youth Shelter in Cecil.

What? :dunno:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    It is the mother who needs to be taken away here.
    Uh parenting is too hard *moan, whine, cry*
    I'll call the police and let the Government be my child's parent.
    I can't handle a 10 year old throwing a fit.
    I need to be sterilized so I can never have kids again.

Mom needs to pay the damn bill too.
    She is the one who raised this kid to act this way and the taxpayers will pay for her mistakes.
    Is that all it takes to get a child removed from the house? Call the cops and complain the kid isn't listening to you?
    WTF?

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    The kid got what she had comming to her, 10 years old or not that is assult of a police officer. PERIOD. The cop went into a domestic despute, was meet with a violent subject, and he delt with it. I fail to see the problem here. Yah if you were to do that to your own kid you would be in some hot water. But it is a totaly different situation here. The kid is under arrest, and prob. unstable, assulted a police officer, and needs to know that you cannot treat the law in that mannor. Painful lesson learned. Hopefully the kid can get some help and learn some respect for that matter.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    It is the mother who needs to be taken away here.
    Uh parenting is too hard *moan, whine, cry*
    I'll call the police and let the Government be my child's parent.
    I can't handle a 10 year old throwing a fit.
    I need to be sterilized so I can never have kids again.

Mom needs to pay the damn bill too.
    She is the one who raised this kid to act this way and the taxpayers will pay for her mistakes.
    Is that all it takes to get a child removed from the house? Call the cops and complain the kid isn't listening to you?
    WTF?
    Yup, that.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    The kid got what she had comming to her, 10 years old or not that is assult of a police officer. PERIOD. The cop went into a domestic despute, was meet with a violent subject, and he delt with it. I fail to see the problem here. Yah if you were to do that to your own kid you would be in some hot water. But it is a totaly different situation here. The kid is under arrest, and prob. unstable, assulted a police officer, and needs to know that you cannot treat the law in that mannor. Painful lesson learned. Hopefully the kid can get some help and learn some respect for that matter.

From what I read the kid was on the floor kicking and screaming and wouldn't listen to mom.
    How is that a domestic dispute?

The report said Bradshaw administered a "very, very brief" stun with the Taser
    Does that mean he only hit her with it once or twice?
    Doesn't the Taser last about 5 seconds each pull?

mconley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Hendricks Co.
    a domestic despute can be as simple as a argument between two people, it does not have to be violent. Regardless of why he was there, the kid showed agression toward the officer and physically assulted him.

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    a domestic despute can be as simple as a argument between two people, it does not have to be violent. Regardless of why he was there, the kid showed agression toward the officer and physically assulted him.

You seem to be in LEO defense mode.
    Is there somewhere where I have blamed the officer?
    I think the thrust of my anger is pointed toward MOM!

Do you think a Taser was justified here?
    How many of our INGO LEO's would have tased a 10 yr old girl?

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    In what situation is a ten year old girl such a threat that an officer has to use a taser? She's ten! Pick her up and hold her upside down. Spank her butt. But use a taser? Sorry, but that's out of line. Any police officer should be able to control a ten year old without the use of a violent electrical shock.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009

I've never neg-repped anyone so far while being here... but this severely tempted me.

You best be trollin', troll.

:draw:

koenig clone

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    fairmount

hope you don't work my area. that's harsh. you obviously don't have kids. It's the mom's fault. A wooden spoon across their rear end a few times would straighten that situation out. leo or not, anybody tases my 10 year old and shtf. SHES 10!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Does that mean he only hit her with it once or twice?
    Doesn't the Taser last about 5 seconds each pull?
    Yes if you let it run automatic. You can pull the trigger and flip up the safety to turn it off. Sounds like he drive-stunned her. When I test fire mine before shift I let it spark for less than a second. Drive stunning is purely pain compliance. There is no motor disruption as when the probes are deployed. It hurts but you can still fight through it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    In what situation is a ten year old girl such a threat that an officer has to use a taser? She's ten! Pick her up and hold her upside down. Spank her butt. But use a taser? Sorry, but that's out of line. Any police officer should be able to control a ten year old without the use of a violent electrical shock.
    What if she was 5'8" and 200lbs? I've seen/dealt with young kids this size and look about 20. How would you deal with them? Not quite as cut and dry.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    What if she was 5'8" and 200lbs? I've seen/dealt with young kids this size and look about 20. How would you deal with them? Not quite as cut and dry.

What, shall we give a "victory, hail!" next?

Ten.

Ten years old.

I don't care if she was flipping her mother the bird and flapping her jaw twice as fast - there's nothing to justify that.

Tyranny comes in many forms and does not limit itself to governments...

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What, shall we give a "victory, hail!" next?

Ten.

Ten years old.

I don't care if she was flipping her mother the bird and flapping her jaw twice as fast - there's nothing to justify that.

Tyranny comes in many forms and does not limit itself to governments...
    OK, this is the same argument that we had here a few months ago. A 12 yr old was charged with murder, not a lot of difference between a 10 and 12 yr old.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...t/49665-12_year_old_faces_life_in_prison.html
    Most people here were advocating the death of this kid (my own views are very apparent in the thread). We can kill a 12yr old but we should take strikes from a 10yr old? I'm not taking a side in THIS issue, just trying to be an advocate of both sides. The true situation is rarely as simple as it seems in writing.

redneckpastor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    this generation has even more lack of discipline because parents are not doing their role! i am tired of this discipline without spanking, i mean come on people, and in a biblical view, there is so much in there on how to raise a child, feel free to pm me if you want more info.

CulpeperMM

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    agreed, and repped

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom