• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dwickstrom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Just watched a report on Channel 16 on a surveillance vehicle thats fully armoured vehicle that police will sit out side a nuisance house and videotape the nuisance property. Sounds like some movies I have seen where the government has roving vehicles patrolling neighborhoods look for people talking bad about the government. Will this be the beginning of the end of privacy? What say you ingoers though:ingo:ts opnions

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    So, they are justifying their toy?

Why not send the code enforcement officer out with his clipboard?

6a01156f21d924970c013487c0a454970c-800wi

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I shot one in Florida....it tried to get me.

they use the tails bones as jewelry.

As for the gov'ment doing that with their vehicles, pffft

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Just watched a report on Channel 16 on a surveillance vehicle thats fully armoured vehicle that police will sit out side a nuisance house and videotape the nuisance property. Sounds like some movies I have seen where the government has roving vehicles patrolling neighborhoods look for people talking bad about the government. Will this be the beginning of the end of privacy? What say you ingoers though:ingo:ts opnions

That is so odd. I've got a handful of friends that keep telling me how nice it is living in South Bend. I know that several of them are idiots that voted Obama and think he is doing a great job (not that I think Romney would be doing much better or different). I'll have to see what they think about this as I'm positive a couple live in neighborhoods with "nuisance" houses.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    That is so odd. I've got a handful of friends that keep telling me how nice it is living in South Bend. I know that several of them are idiots that voted Obama and think he is doing a great job (not that I think Romney would be doing much better or different). I'll have to see what they think about this as I'm positive a couple live in neighborhoods with "nuisance" houses.
    If they are as you describe, I'm sure they're all for it. You know, "if you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about".:rolleyes:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If they are as you describe, I'm sure they're all for it. You know, "if you're not doing anything illegal, you have nothing to worry about".:rolleyes:

Yep, they're fairly intelligent people that haven't seen enough in the world to realize we're just being set up for failure.

Tink

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2012
    So. Bend
    Hopefully they will ne in the neighborhoods that need them. Im tried of calling and i know they are tired of hearing from me!

dwickstrom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Sepe it depends on what part of South bend you live in on westside at least one shooting a week.

Kirk Freeman they say they are for spying on drug houses particularly. Equipped with night vision thremal cameras armored to the teeth audio recording devices and so on. Just reminds me of a judge dredd and aeon flux movies.

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Seems like I read a book where an armored vehicle got taken out with a thermite grenade. Not certain what effect thermite would have on armadillos.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Sepe it depends on what part of South bend you live in on westside at least one shooting a week.

Kirk Freeman they say they are for spying on drug houses particularly. Equipped with night vision thremal cameras armored to the teeth audio recording devices and so on. Just reminds me of a judge dredd and aeon flux movies.

Yeah, I know. I'm pretty familiar with South Bend. I remember before Chapin St. Park was cleaned up. I remember when going to South Bend White Sox (not SilverHawks) games before the neighborhood was "cleaned up". Some of my friends live on the west south and some live in the River Park area. I know there have been drug dens along Mishawaka Ave. up until a couple months ago. I know neighborhoods on the north and northwest sides that are complete garbage (should really say sections of neighborhoods but it would be sections for the west side and River Park as well).

KoopaKGB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    South Bend

I'd be alright with a judge dredd in South Bend for a little while. Every night there are shootings within the city. Streets could use some cleaning up, and judge dredd is so darn efficient.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    New Armadillo digging in to prevent crime in Green Bay neighborhoods

Thursday, August 18, 2011 12:03 a.m. CDT
    Armadillo_1_JPG_475x310_q85.jpg

Yes Nancy, these do exist. Coming to your neighborhood soon.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, a little thermite in a flowerpot would work just fine if the thing didn't get reversed hard enough to knock it off.

Top Bottom