• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Here could possibly be the Holy Grail of AR's. This can be used as a serious varmint rifle, or a light sniper. This rilfe is pristine. It has a 24 inch triple-lapped match grade heavy stainless barrel. It also boasts Armalites National Match two-stage trigger. This one was purchased in 1999, Armalite quit making them in 2002 with the 24 inch barrel. This one has had less than 100 rnds. thru it. I have the box, no manual. It will come with one Armalite 7 rnd. mag and one G.I. 30 rnd. mag. Also included is a Harris bi-pod and a Center Point scope that has a lighted Mil-dot reticle. The scope is a 4-16x50. Over-all a really nice package. I will not ship, we must do a FTF in centeral IN. I'm not looking for trades right now either. To see more pics They are in my album. So if you click on my Avatar you will see my profile, the pics are in my albums.
    Thanks for looking and please PM with questions.

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    It's still here, anyone want the scope or bi-pod or both. I am going to pull them and put the rifle on gunbroker. $75.00 for the scope and $50.00 for the bi-pod.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom