• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    The man did what he had to do. His family is safe and I hope he pulls through. Those scum bags will get theirs one way or another.

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Good for him and I hope he pulls through .

I'm wondering why he even started to argue with them at all .

As soon as he realized there was gonna be trouble he should've went back inside and called the police .

Buckaroo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    NWI
    Prayers for this brave man to recover fully and quickly.

Glad one of the BGs got DRT!

Does Indiana have a felony murder charge that would apply to the other three "men" who ran off and left their female companion to die?

Buckaroo

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    Fifteen (15) years ago, I always answered at knock at my door with a gun in my hand or behind my back and my friends laughed at me...now they (all) do too!

When you get into a gun fight...initially, it can go either way!

I only hope I have the courage and stamina to do the same if this ever happens at my house...although I am typically better prepared if someone comes knocking...and, if I don't know them, I speak through the door or slide a window open a crack until purpose and motive are known!

I feel sorry for the kids...no one at that age should have to witness stuff like that!

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do you know how to tell if you are a badass? Get shot if the face and or neck, kill someone while still being able to defend your home! He gets an OK in my book.

Well, unless he was defending his drug stash from the people he just stole it from.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Do you know how to tell if you are a badass? Get shot if the face and or neck, kill someone while still being able to defend your home! He gets an OK in my book.

Well, unless he was defending his drug stash from the people he just stole it from.
    :+1: If this guy was on the up-and-up I'd be proud to call him my friend.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    This is why I don't answer the door unless you have called me first. If you haven't called me, I don't know you well enough to open the door. Two options for you - go away or kick the door down.

<-- See avatar.

BIG TIM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 15, 2008
    Fountaintown
    The evening news said that this case has gang tie-ins as of tonight. The girl that was killed was arrested recently for tagging for one of the local Hispanic gangs. I personally believe that a great deal of the crime plaguing Indy recently is gang related.

Top Bottom