• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    We spoke with a CVS pharmacist about a week back about these robberies, and he stated that the general consensus around the local drug stores is that the robberies are a result of Indy drug stores closing down, forcing the druggies to travel to outlying communities to get the drugs they seek. The CVS stores now have time locks on the schedule two drugs, making it impossible to get them between midnight and 8 am.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    We spoke with a CVS pharmacist about a week back about these robberies, and he stated that the general consensus around the local drug stores is that the robberies are a result of Indy drug stores closing down, forcing the druggies to travel to outlying communities to get the drugs they seek. The CVS stores now have time locks on the schedule two drugs, making it impossible to get them between midnight and 8 am.

I wonder if the timed locks have really helped that much or have they just forced robbers to shop at different times...

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    We just had one here in Terre Haute last week... It was only one guy though, not 3. They said it was the 4th time in 7 years.

Edit: this did not happen between midnight and 8am. I also don't know that this store had lockdowns like some others from hearing employees talk.

Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    My buddy was in the store while on his way to work. Star witness if that's possible on the non camera shy hoodie wearing young men. My buddy is currently serving out his lifetime ban from INGO for poking fun of same type individuals or Caitlyn Jennerish folks can't remember exactly. Anyway the thuglife is in the "doughnut" ring around Indy pretty solid. Keep your powder dry kids just a matter of time.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Some of the biggest drug problem in Shelbyville is right behind the police station. And now that I think of it, it has been nearly a year since great clips in town was robbed at gun point. I almost went in that night but fell asleep.

Man, back when I lived in the 'ville, the biggest drug problem was the weed out in the cornfields...

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Maybe the drug problem in Shelby Co could be reduced if the cops weren't busy pulling people over for taillights and brake lights

then on top of that I can't tell you how many times I've seen cops flying through the city at twice the posted speed and run red lights

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Maybe the drug problem in Shelby Co could be reduced if the cops weren't busy pulling people over for taillights and brake lights

then on top of that I can't tell you how many times I've seen cops flying through the city at twice the posted speed and run red lights

Well, that, at least, hasn't changed. They way they did it back in my day was to turn on their lights as they approached the intersection, go through on red, then turn their lights off again once they were through the intersection.

ccomstock001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 22, 2014
    Shelbyville

I have lived here my whole life and never once seen them just run a red light. Speeding yes but you see that everywhere.

Top Bottom