28471311_1660220414072994_7672665129957570064_n_zpsno1q1hit.jpeg

Last edited:

fjw2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2016
    Close to a friend
    I believe teachers should teach. I also believe they have a special relationship that evolves as the school year progresses. They would act to protect their class as has been demonstrated in the actions of teachers in the Florida shooting event. If it were up to me, I would afford every opportunity to school staff members to make themselves ready to act if the situation demands it. I also have a relative that served a couple of tours in the sandbox that has not been successful in getting the job that he would much prefer in law enforcement. I would like to see a pathway for military and police(veterans or active duty) to collaborate with school administrations at the state level to construct a layer of protection that does not interfere with students daily lives but protects them seamlessly. I'm sure he would have the fortitude to assume the role of protector as would hundreds of military and police veterans. There is small percentage of people within the numbers of people that we call society that act when called upon. We should show them that they can do what is within them, even after they have completed what they signed up to do. Society is ready for that change.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom