• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whatwehavehere

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2017
    Indiana
    Having been interested in them as well, that interest disappeared after seeing them in person as opposed to in online pictures. They may work, but really look like turds.

Dentoro

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Fairland
    Dang thats crazy cheap! I cant say Id care about the finish either for that price and if it works. Ill have to keep an eye out at my local RK to see if the put them on sale....
    It was on sale for $199 and they had 11% rebate which further lowered the price on top of a gift card if you spent so much. It worked out well.

M60A2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 20, 2017
    Indianapolis
    My wife carries a 206 and leaves the Smith 642 Airweight at home. Her reasons: the 206 holds six rather than five, recoil is more manageable and the rubber grips fit her hand better. Cons- the 206 isn't marked for +P. Armscorp says says the 206 can handle them, but don't make a habit of it.

Tomc1947

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    YODER
    I was looking at inexpensive revolvers a couple of years ago, ended up paying a few extra bucks, but found a Ruger Speed Six for 350; not the greatest finish but it will shoot all day, every day.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'd like to revive this thread about the M200.

I'm looking for a 38 special since I gave my dad my Ruger LCRx. I seen this at a lgs for $229. I have a RI 10mm 1911. It's been very reliable. So I'm thinking for the price and if RI is making it. It should be a good inexpensive shooter. That's all it will be. I have a metric ton of 38 special I need to shoot up. Hickok45 and several others give it a thumbs up. So do many online reviews from multiple online gun shops.

I'm wondering if anyone here now has had one for awhile and your opinion on the RIA M200 38 special.

Top Bottom