• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hadn't seen this discussed here, arrest made yesterday.

Caught a SVF with firearm felony in 2014. Had the same charge in Marion County in 2022... dismissed in 2023 :rolleyes:

MUNCIE, Ind. — The Muncie Police Department announced that an arrest has been made in connection to the mass shooting that rocked the city early Sunday morning, leaving one person dead and 18 people injured during a block party.

John L. Vance, 36, has been arrested and preliminarily charged on three felony counts. MPD has not confirmed the specific charges Vance is facing.

1690971587498.png

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Apparently we need to ban concealed carry and confiscate assault weapons to deal with these violent felons who we've caught carrying guns several times and decided to let go.

Once again I refuse to be blamed for the actions of people who could have been put in prison where they belong but weren't because of weak prosecutors like Ryan Mears. Want to prevent criminal "mass shootings"? Lock em up when they give you the chance!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    One feral human attacking another feral human. Frankly neither is a loss to society, they just need to do it when there's not a hundred other people around.

So multiple people get wounded some in critical condition because two scumbags who shouldn't have been among free citizens or permitted to walk among the sane by the same weak a** government that wants to violate the constitution and it's protections of my natural rights.

And the subversives want to disarm the law abiding. Brilliant!!!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    This one rests on the prosecutors and judges who let these cretins back on the streets. There is no rehabilitation with hardened criminal types with a rap sheet a yard long. When will these idiots learn to lock them up and throw out the key!!! Seriously!!!

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    The issue lies with judges that don’t do their job. We should be able to sue judges for damages due to their rulings. If that causes people to not want to be judges, I have no issue with that. We will get to a point where the citizens hand out sentences anyway. We will just have one less bump in the road.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If a person is guilty beyond shadow of a doubt of murder they should be put to death in no more than 1 year.
    They should have their appeals expedited so that it can be accomplished. If need be set up a court or courts to only hear death row appeals to get things moving faster.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    "I know you shot at her 36 times with your extended magazine Glock with the auto switch, but you only hit her five time and the doctors say she might live. No one wants the hassle of a trial and I need to keep my 'case solved' numbers up. So, plead guilty to misdemeanor assault, wear an ankle monitor for three weeks, and we'll drop the attempted murder charges and all the gun charges."

"Make it two weeks and it's a deal."

"Sure, why not? You're just going to cut it off, anyway."

Pepi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Hartford City 47348
    Those gun laws sure do work ... "On Tuesday, the 36-year-old Vance, of Muncie, was arrested on four preliminary charges — two counts of aggravated battery, along with criminal recklessness and unlawful possession of a firearm by a serious violent felon."

Top Bottom