• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tweekie1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    Passengers claimed man had suspicious package in the overhead compartment. The steward told them to mind there own business. Ten minutes into the flight he used his cell phone to trigger the c4 he had smuggled onboard. Members of INgun outraged that steward did not listen to passengers. :cheers: Yea, I'm a troll too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    i found that they do not open dip containers, even if it's already been opened.

i imagine even if they did open them and you had a pouches dip container you could make an explosive look like a dip pouch.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    See this is why we NEED body cavity searches! It's obvious that he stashed said offensive bagel where the TSA don't check else, he would have never made it this far.

Thank God he didn't have time to spread the creme cheese!

On a serious note, interfering with the flight crew or cabin crew on an airplane can elicit the response taken in this instance. We are just seeing more of it due to the mass paranoia that is sweeping our country. Just wait till Napolitanos, "Narc on your neighbor" campaign gets into full swing. Petty neighbor squabbles will result in black helicopters and battering rams just to "get even" for their damned barking dogs.

Top Bottom