• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    So ive wanted an Arsenal SGL 21 for as long as I can remember now and the urg to get one is getting worse by the day. Ive never owned an arsenal before but Ive heard/read nothing but good about them.

So you guys out there that have them or have had experience with them let me know your honest opinions, good or bad, about them.

Ive even contemplated selling/trading my daniel defense M4 to get one and I love that rifle. lol

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If you want an AK, you can't go wrong with an Arsenal.

Now, if you're just going to go mess it all up with a bunch of tacticool crap, then just buy a Saiga and do a quick conversion. ;)

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    OK, that is a reasonable request. From the thread title, I was afraid you wanted a rifle to go one up on Baalam's donkey. :):

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    No when I finally get my arsenal I'm not gonna change anything on it. It's gonna stay just how it comes. I've got other AK's I can play around with doing that stuff. It's going to get shot and all that but well taken care of.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Before I made my mind up selling something I might regret I just wanted some insight from Arsenal owners on just how nice these AK's really are.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    you need to go to forums where this is chatted up
    ar15.com
    ak47.net
    ak47 forums
    etc.
    you'll find good info there

I've been dying for a Kvar 5.56 pistol for about ever now... Arsenal just makes things sweet!
    I've held, but never owned ....sadly...
    I can say they are supposed to be better what I've handled in the east across the pond

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Unless you stumble upon one at a local gunshop(which I doubt), your best bet would be GunBroker. I would give the SLR-101 a look also.

Yea I wouldn't mind having a milled either. And they really aren't that much more. It will probably boil down to which one I stumble across first.

Top Bottom