Please reply by conversation.

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    Arsenal SLR-95 AK-47

I'm looking to sell or trade my very good condition Arsenal SLR-95 Bulgarian made milled receiver AK-47. Widely recognized as one of the best AK's ever made available in the U.S.

The gun has been sandblasted and duracoated in black and urban digital camo as seen in the picture. ($200)

It comes with the ACE 7.5" Skeleton Stock, Folding Mechanism, and Receiver block. ($230 retail)

It has a very nice Tapco G2 trigger installed. ($25 retail)

And also an all aluminum Midwest Industries Quad Rail with the Aimpoint T1/Vortex Sparc/Primary Arms Micro Dot Top Cover with the Primary Arms Micro Red Dot Installed. (3/4 co-witness w/iron sights) ($180 retail)

Asking price for the gun is $1500 FTF (I'm in the Southern end of the state near Louisville, KY and will travel as far north as Indianapolis for the right deal.)

As far as trades go I'll trade for an good condition Arsenal SLR-107 plus $500 or a Zastava M92 Pap w/Sig Brace plus $900.

At the moment those are the only items I'm interested in for possible trades.

I will ship the gun for an extra $80

If you don't like the tactical look I will also sell the gun with the original furniture as pictured below for $1100 + $80 if shipped

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom