• ...and so much more!
  • vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    about 1 every year or two the city will have a serial arsonist it seems. A lot of times though it's just neighbors getting sick of all the abandoned houses/crack houses.

NewsShooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I went to 8 of the 10 fires from midnight - 7am. It got so bad that the one @ Meridian/Morris got set while FOX59 and us were 150yards away at Meridian/Kansas where one had been set an hour earlier doing our live reports.

IFD 7 got called out to 7 of them... which I can't imagine how exhausted they were after the 3rd or 4th. I've seen countless fire departments work, I can say without hesitation that IFD are the best I've seen. Those guys don't mess around. 5 minutes and they move on. Hope they all enjoy their days off...

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Insane!

Now...... when they get caught, they'll be facing First Degree Manslaughter charges, if not Murder..... on top of multiple Arson counts.

What is the matter with people!?

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    Its a gang in the fountain square area. They usually do this at least a couple times a year. Usually, they just torch garages. Looks like they are starting to step things up a bit. A few months ago there was literature put out to all large city fire dept by the NFA alerting fire fighters this is becoming a new trend with gangs. Started out in Detroit many years ago. Detroit battles around 500 arson fires a month. I've seen video where one street had 87 houses on fire at one time (in the D).

Top Bottom