• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Excuse me? No Texas is a border state and if you don't remember Obama tried to pass registration that made it so dealers had to report more than 5 weapon purchases within a month.

Well, there is a reason to do this.

It's not legal but you can understand why the feds want to watch you at least?

Texas is a hotbed of gunrunning. Here's what I saw while I was down there for school:

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/08/us-usa-mexico-guns-idUSTRE8172AX20120208

I see that crap in every Texas gun show I've attended. That thar government needs to leave me alone, and then you see then in the parking lot selling the guns that they bought inside.

Last edited:

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy

I would be remiss, and intellectually dishonest, to not update this with some other factors, of which I have recently learned, that need to be taken into consideration. I do not know how, in total, these factors affect the numbers in that chart.

1. I have heard claims that the state of Kentucky runs a NICS on every CCW license holder in the state, on a monthly basis.

2. A number of states don't run a NICS for purchasers who hold the states respective CCW certification.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    FYI,

Quoted from Budsgunshop on facebook:

"Shipping Delays Explained

This notice is being sent to all customers who recently placed an order with
    www.budsgunshop.com and may not necessarily apply to your order.

If you are not already aware of what is going on in the firearms industry, there is no doubt you soon will be via the media. Our sales in the month of February were over FIVE TIMES what they were back in February 2009 following t...
    he last presidential election...and you may recall those were some pretty crazy times ! We did plan for 2012 to be another challenging election year....but we admittedly did not plan for this level of volume, and definitely not this early in the year !

Although your order may not have experienced a delay, we would like to apologize to anyone who has, or is currently, experiencing a delay in shipping. Our order volume unexpectedly skyrocketed in February, far beyond our capacity to process and ship. We immediately began the process of expanding our facilities, adding additional staff, and working extended hours...but those efforts are just now starting to pay off.

The good news is that we are starting to get back on top of things. We are currently shipping out more orders each day that what we are taking in, so it is now just a matter of clearing the backlog that was created in February. Since Monday we have been able to ship out 300 more guns than what we sold during that same time....so the backlog should be cleared shortly at this rate. We are shipping oldest orders first (first in - first out) so clearing this backlog will cause some newer orders to ship closer to the "7" in our advertised "3 to 7 business days" terms. Many repeat customers were so use to us shipping in 3 days they started to get concerned when their order had not shipped in 5 days...even though we were well within our "3 to 7 business days" terms. Also, "business days" refers to Monday-Friday only, as neither UPS or USPS pick up packages at our warehouse on weekends.

We sincerely apologize if you experienced a delay and assure you we are continuing to do everything we possibly can to prevent future delays. We have also suspended all cancellation fees for any delayed orders. If you order
    has been delayed, and you prefer to cancel your order at this time....we will be glad to accommodate that request with absolutely no fees....we need more guns anyway !

We appreciate the business and commit to do a better job next time if given the opportunity.

Kind Regards,

Team Buds"

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    EVERYTHING!!!!!!

Big-boobs-in-swimsuit.jpg

I happen to know those arent from Texas. That is sepe's new bullet proof breast vest.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'll just put this here...

Virginia: in September 2008, Barack Obama reassured a crowd, "I believe in people's lawful right to bear arms. I will not take your shotgun away. I will not take your rifle away. I won't take your handgun away."

-Americans right now live in a country that has fewer restrictions on gun ownership than it did under George W. Bush.

-In May 2009, President Obama signed into law a provision allowing visitors to national parks and refuges to carry loaded and concealed weapons.

-Signed another allowing guns as checked baggage on Amtrak.

-Acted to preserve an existing law limiting the use of government information on firearms it has traced.

-Supported state laws for carrying openly at political rallies

He’s lulling the gun-rights folks into complacency, then in his second term he’ll disarm everyone. Without an act of Congress. Without running into trouble in the courts. :rolleyes:

"Americans bought a record 14 million+ guns. That’s more than 21 of the world’s standing armies – combined." Based on this data, Wilson half-jokingly nominates Obama for "NRA's Man of the Year."

Just sayin' :dunno:

Firearms manufacturers are currently riding one of the most successful advertising campaigns of ALL-TIME.
    Obama may want to take away our guns, though his policy while in office has not hinted at such. And even if he did, how exactly is he going to do it? Is he going to liquidate Congress and the Supreme Court first? 'Cause that's what he would most certainly have to do.

Top Bottom