• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Beretta started shipping the ARX100 on the first of never. So far it is a very nice imaginary rifle.

I shot the imaginary rifle last month, and the rep said they would begin shipping in the second quarter of this year. I have placed pre-orders; when the first one arrives for realsies, you'll be getting a call! :)

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Update - ARX100 is officially shipping. One of our distributors has them in stock, and I have just ordered our first one for a fellow INGOer. :yesway:

MSRP – as well as wholesale and "street" price – are somewhat higher than originally forecast; MSRP is showing at $1950; we will be selling the gun at $1699.95.

YoungMilsurpGuy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    Crown Point
    Call me crazy, but honestly, what does this ugly(as a milsurp and soviet/warsaw pact collecter, this gun looks like an abortion), clunky polymer gun really do better performance wise then a well made $1500 short stroke piston AR? Or a sig 550 series rifle?

Hazwhopper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I have a beretta upper on my ar. I bought from beretta dealer. He had 3 of them. But as to this post, i would rather have a tavor also.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    In case anyone else has to google it.

arx100_zoom001.jpg

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    What sets the ARX100 apart from an AR-15? Granted they both shoot the same round, so why pay extra for a rifle that at the push of a button it switches from right eject to left (that little hole ahead of the stock hinge houses the button)? Is piston operated (so what). Ambidextrous mag release and safety. Simple barrel release for ease of cleaning, outright barrel change or caliber change.

And sometimes being different is ok as well.

PS, thank you shooter521!!!! :D

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    When they announced it at SHOT the guy ballparked the street price i want to say it was around $1300 or so. No idea if that is still the goal but if so ill def buy one. That was like 3 years ago and a lot could change.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    When they announced it at SHOT the guy ballparked the street price i want to say it was around $1300 or so. No idea if that is still the goal but if so ill def buy one. That was like 3 years ago and a lot could change.

Unfortunately a lot in that three years has indeed changed, with the street price now about $400 more. Sad but look at the prices of anything except the AR-15 which is price depressed mainly because of over production.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    Unfortunately a lot in that three years has indeed changed, with the street price now about $400 more. Sad but look at the prices of anything except the AR-15 which is price depressed mainly because of over production.

People are still gouging because they can just like the tavor the price will slowly fall. When the rifles start sitting on shelves is when the real street price will be found.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom