• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    [FONT=&amp]***SOLD*** Thanks INGO and Josh!

Okay...I know there are some golf guys/gals on here, so lets give this a shot.

I'm selling an as new 2016 (purchased new this spring 2017) Ping G SF Tec 10.5* Driver. Took it to the range twice, still looks new! Nothing wrong with it barely even a visible mark, I just like my older driver better at this point for where I am in my game so wanting to put this money into other gear I need. It has the factory Ping Alta 55 Regular flex shaft and is in perfect condition. Comes with the head cover and Ping wrench as well. This is a GREAT driver and it WILL do what it is supposed to do and that is control your ball flight from going too far right. It won't cure your slice if it is a swing issue, but it really wants to take that ball right down the middle and even draw a little. It does this really well! And...it is looooong! Anyway...this is a steal for this deal with the head cover and the wrench from Ping to change the loft or go to a different shaft. Won't be disappointed and wont find a lower price in any condition, let alone as new!! [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]No trades and at this ridiculously low price...the price is firm! Thanks!

$190...located in Grant County.

[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom