• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I have a few good friends that could use your prayers - TC is a friend that has a blood infection that is devouring him - he has the infection producing fungus in his vital organs - he is on daily dialysis now due to his kidney function loss and trying to get the infection out - he has to get the infection out so he can have a heart surgery to repair the fungus damage to all his valves or might have to be a total replacement - in his condition being deminished as he is and quite overweight they are questioning his ability to pass the stress test for his surgery - he has a young teenage daughter and a great mom & dad that could use your prayers also -

My other good friends father has been diagnosed with stage 3 lung and brain cancer - Pops going thru chemo and radiation treatments to stop or slow progression - the doctors said a year would be very hard hill to climb for him in his condition - he has a awesome wife, 5 kids including my good friend, and more grandkids that 1 gpa could spoil I thought but he does a great job at it -

This is a tough time for both families right now and looks like a uphill battle for both - your prayers would be appreciated - thanks

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Best wishes. I know how it feels to have a loved one knocking on heavens door before their time.

Top Bottom